X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

kobe vs shaq

well, after shaq basically saying that if kobe comes into the lane, he will lay him out, what do you think is gonna happen?

Shaquille O'Neal has some advice for former teammate Kobe Bryant when the rivals play against each other for the first time -- stay out of the lane.

will shaq take a flagrant foul and make a statement by just throwing all his weight into kobe and tossing him?

worse, wiill there be a fight? kobe is stupid enough to start one with a 300 lb, 7foot 1 inch monster of a human.

will there be a war of words this week>\

who will win?
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

both suck. i will watch the highlights on SportsCenter.
    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• peloquin
      Till I Come!
      • Jun 2004

my vote is for shaq, if this is meant as a poll. just because i hate kobe and the lakers

Comment

• thesightless
        • Jun 2004

i hate kobe too. i hope he never has a winning season again. i hate basketball, but i have to give shaq his props. if he is healthy, and has the will in him, he is unstoppable. can be the most dominant player ever. if he really bucked down and rose above everything, he do things only that jordon has done. the only person i think is better than shaq was jordon. also, you could argue oscar robinson, wilt, and kareem. but outside of them, shaq is immortal/

Comment

• fumanchu182
          Angantyr The Ruthless
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
          both suck. i will watch the highlights on SportsCenter.
          I concur.

Kobe on shaq->
          The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• CrazyMadFlyGirl
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jul 2004

It'd be fun to see them go head to head.. (after the Lakers win of course..)

-Shaq is Annoying to listen to (ATTEMPT to) rap & his game & just he's annoying all around
            -Kobe is messed up for the whole cheating thing, but like his Game for sure...

He should jump up, grab the rim, put Shaq in a head lock w/ his legs & bring that Big Boy down to the ground!
            ~SnOoPy WAS rIgHt! DoGgY sTyLe Is ThE bEsT~

Comment

• peloquin
              Till I Come!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
              i hate basketball
              me too

Comment

• WilDFire
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Ok, I DEFINITELY side with Shaq on this one. Kobe is a whining bitch - basically, who do I believe? Phil Jackson, arguably the best NBA coach of all time, or an immature, ass-raping weakling? I used to dig Kobe, honestly, but now, esp. after seeing Shaq's interview and the snippet about Kobe talking shit, I side with Shaq.

And to cite some numbers, Shaq's first album actually went platinum. Not to say I listen to it, but I bet Kobe's album sold about 10 copies.
                Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

• Garrick
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

aren't there football games being played on christmas? nba what?
                  Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                    aren't there football games being played on christmas? nba what?

Comment

• CrazyMadFlyGirl
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WilDFire
                      And to cite some numbers, Shaq's first album actually went platinum. Not to say I listen to it, but I bet Kobe's album sold about 10 copies.
                      haha- never heard Kobe rap & wouldn't care to... sports & music just don't mix
                      ~SnOoPy WAS rIgHt! DoGgY sTyLe Is ThE bEsT~

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

Re: kobe vs shaq

GO PACK GO

Comment

• SleepyFloyd
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                          i hate kobe too. i hope he never has a winning season again. i hate basketball, but i have to give shaq his props. if he is healthy, and has the will in him, he is unstoppable. can be the most dominant player ever. if he really bucked down and rose above everything, he do things only that jordon has done. the only person i think is better than shaq was jordon. also, you could argue oscar robinson, wilt, and kareem. but outside of them, shaq is immortal/
                          shaq is just a brick wall...he certainly built the foundation at the charity stripe.

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

wo cares about that game.. watch the Pisons- Pacers for a real fight not two Hollywood actors making faces at each other..

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by CrazyMadFlyGirl
                              It'd be fun to see them go head to head.. (after the Lakers win of course..)

-Shaq is Annoying to listen to (ATTEMPT to) rap & his game & just he's annoying all around
                              -Kobe is messed up for the whole cheating thing, but like his Game for sure...

He should jump up, grab the rim, put Shaq in a head lock w/ his legs & bring that Big Boy down to the ground!
                              Kobe is messed up for a lot more reasons than just cheating. People have been touting him as the "next" #23, and they are right. The only difference is MJ was smart enough to keep the people around him that he knew would help him win 6 rings.

the Lakers most likely wont even have a winning season. and Ko-Bitch wont be happy until he is the only one on the Lakers. He is a spoiled little brat who is now being manipulated by a 19 year old girl (or whatever age his wife is)
                              Shaq will get another ring before Ko-baby even gets to the playoffs again.

But b-ball sucks any way, more of a bloody soap opera than a sport.

Comment

Working...