• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djnickwarren
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2009

Re: If your going to WMC....

Originally posted by sakio pod
    too bad Shine @ Sweatborne has alot of djs I'd love to go see I just can't put myself in 90 degrees for 6+hrs for that long
    This year we are putting large fans around the room and the AC chillers have been updated so it should be a lot better thankfully!

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

gonna save myself for digs at fagabond unless something pretty tasty comes up

too bad Shine @ Sweatborne has alot of djs I'd love to go see I just can't put myself in 90 degrees for 6+hrs for that long
      so far most of your posts regarding wmc are so full of positive energy!!!

/sarcasm

no one's forcing you to go ya know, lol

Comment

• chanty
        John, John, where art thou!
        • Jun 2004

gonna save myself for digs at fagabond unless something pretty tasty comes up
        And I STILL want to know why and how you got kicked out of the Vagabond. Oh the curiosity.
        Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• sakio pod
          SALAD TOSSER
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
          so far most of your posts regarding wmc are so full of positive energy!!!

/sarcasm

no one's forcing you to go ya know, lol

glad to hear Nick... and yes its that love hate of mine with going to miami every year I would love to go for a few days even two but it looks that I will be busy around that time and can only make one or two gigs......and yes I still have a sour taste in my mouth from last year, sorry i'll try not to bring anyone else down.

chanty got to the bar at vagabong ordered my usual crown rocks when outside to meet up with lilsensa and within an hour and half I was getting tossed out totally blackout in the club calling tammy at 2:17 telling her I got kickout thats all I remember..my friends seen me for a quick minute then I was gone. so what ever was slipped in my ONE drink ruined my 2nd and only show for the three days. and DIGS of all gigs I live for 6+hr live shows

what still blows my mine is I have no clue what I was doing

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
            Platinum Poster
            • May 2008

Re:

I blacked out at Space one morning sometime just before the terrace opened. The last thing I remembered was walking up the stairs. I regained clarity as I was entering my hotel room later that morning. I lost my driver's license, probably some cash, & most definitely a piece of my mind. I had been slamming Svedka & Stella since Laurent Garnier played at Shine that Friday. So...yeh.

Comment

• day_for_night
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bender420
              jeff you should definately try to make the crosstown rebels get lost party!
              yes i just might have to pop by for that!

my only problem with this whole thing is getting enough sleep in to actually survive the week!! we've literally got a schedule of when we have to go to bed in order to make everything work

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by djnickwarren
                This year we are putting large fans around the room and the AC chillers have been updated so it should be a lot better thankfully!

from the man himself...... i think

no excuses now.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• day_for_night
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

This countdown counter counts down days, hours, minutes and seconds to new year or another date

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

glad to hear Nick... and yes its that love hate of mine with going to miami every year I would love to go for a few days even two but it looks that I will be busy around that time and can only make one or two gigs......and yes I still have a sour taste in my mouth from last year, sorry i'll try not to bring anyone else down.

chanty got to the bar at vagabong ordered my usual crown rocks when outside to meet up with lilsensa and within an hour and half I was getting tossed out totally blackout in the club calling tammy at 2:17 telling her I got kickout thats all I remember..my friends seen me for a quick minute then I was gone. so what ever was slipped in my ONE drink ruined my 2nd and only show for the three days. and DIGS of all gigs I live for 6+hr live shows

what still blows my mine is I have no clue what I was doing
                    all good fella, just giving you jip

Comment

Working...