X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coleby761
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2008

NFL Draft 2010

Anybody else watch it? Your thoughts on your teams picks? I'm a Patriots fan and know they need help on defense think they'll regret passing on Dez Bryant. And the Jets have to be favorite's in the AFC. And why do you take Tebow over Clausen
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

Re: NFL Draft 2010

we chargers fans are stoked we got matthews!
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

Tebow in the first round is a ridiculous pick, though I loved watching Gruden get annoyed when he was the only one thinking this was a good selection. If nothing else the guy (Gruden) is entertaining to watch, especially when someone disagrees with him, lol
      I'm really shocked the Broncos went with a QB especially since they just got rid of Brandon Marshall and their next best rcvr had 2 TD's and half the catches

I'm happy with the Bucs pick, though they would have had to try really hard to fuck it up, it was either Suh or McCoy, whichever one was there, pretty easy after the Rams went with Bradford

I think Dez is going to be your typical pain in the ass receiver, I have a feeling you'll be happy they passed on this kid, he's good but he's got a lot of issues and needs to grow up a bit

Comment

• coleby761
        Are you Kidding me??
        • May 2008

Isn't Kiper the draft expert? He or Tom Jackson couldn't get a word in with Gruden & Young yapping away. Everybody looked annoyed with Steve Young. I really like what the Lions are doing on paper anyway. I'm also psyched we have the Raiders 1st pick from the seymour trade. Should defo be top 5 next year

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

yeah, lol, Kiper is paid to be an "expert", but his mock drafts are never even close

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

Wow the lions have just made their team 100 times better. Suh is going to be a beast on the D Line. I was even more impressed by grabbing Jahvid Best. He looks like the real deal. People are questiong his durability but that hit he took was a freak hit. The only reason he got hurt was because he was too atheletic. Most people can't run and jump like him.

Lions have a playoff spot this year you watch.

Also I think that Denver is either really smart or really stupid. Time will tell, but right now I would say it was a bed shit.

Comment

• coleby761
              Are you Kidding me??
              • May 2008

^ What about the Argonauts runningman? lol So you're a lions fan?

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

I am as hard core of a Lions fan as you get. I hate the CFL. I was born in raised in Windsor which is literally across the river from Joe Louis Arena and Ford Field.

Comment

• maddlingo
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Did anyone else notice that the commentators had no idea what was going on once the trades started coming in.
                  "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

yeah, there was too many of them, and they typically are clueless when it comes to the draft, they ramble on about who each team should pick and when they're wrong, which is pretty much always, they ramble on again about why they made the right choice, lol

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                      I am as hard core of a Lions fan as you get. I hate the CFL. I was born in raised in Windsor which is literally across the river from Joe Louis Arena and Ford Field.
                      that actually explains a lot, lol, jk

Comment

• buckman
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by coleby761
                        Anybody else watch it? Your thoughts on your teams picks? I'm a Patriots fan and know they need help on defense think they'll regret passing on Dez Bryant. And the Jets have to be favorite's in the AFC. And why do you take Tebow over Clausen

I am also a Pats fan. I don't understand why they went with another corner back when they just resigned Leigh Bodden to 4 year deal. They also have Darius Butler, Shawn Springs & Terrence Wheatley. To me they should have went for Dez Bryant or at least a linebacker.
                        " Darkness Imprisioning Me
                        All That I See
                        Absolute Horror
                        I Cannot Live
                        I Cannot Die
                        Trapped In Myself
                        Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

lol @ eagles. idiots. IDIOTS. lol. so many angry people around here last night.
                          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Jenks
                            I'm kind of a big deal.
                            • Jun 2004

im pretty happy with bradford i guess. it's a gamble i think the rams had to take with no real starting QB at the helm. it would have sucked to see bradford go to another team and end up like matt ryan (who we also passed on). glad to see they went O Line in round two, gotta protect bradford + give him time to pass. he's used to being able to sit back there all day at oklahoma and stare at open recievers..that shit ain't happenin in the NFL.

i think tebow is going to make a lot of people eat their words. i don't like the guy (because i fking hate the gators), but he's an awesome football player and there is no denying that. maybe not a starting NFL QB (yet), but he's your third down guy every time if you need a few yards. swing him out in the flats with an option to throw and you're getting a first down every time. josh daniels is the right guy for him too. i think tebow is just too tough and too much of a baller to not be worth a shit in the NFL. i'm kinda pulling for him just because i like seeing people look like asses for being wrong.

Comment

• Jenks
                              I'm kind of a big deal.
                              • Jun 2004

btw, nothing makes me happier than seeing mel kyper look like the chump that he is.

Comment

Working...