• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Localizer
    Platinum Poster
    • Jul 2004

Re: LeBron's future?

Originally posted by bananapeel
    Considering where the Knicks are right now with Amare Stoudamire, it would have been quite intriguing fit if Lebron had decided to team up up with an dominant inside force. Those two would have found it easier to develop chemistry on the court. Maybe the current incarnation of the Heat will eventually find some chemistry, but it was such a joke when some pundits were saying before the season started that the Heat would tear through the regular season without a sweat.

Anyways, Lebron's decision over the summer has already made for a great NBA season. Now lets just fast forward to the playoffs in 5 months time and see what happens then!
    Oh for sure man. A lot of teams have been shaken up and it's really interesting to see the new dynamos.

The Knicks are on fire and with D'Antoni and Stoudemire at the helm and his amazing boards and points, they're sure to start developing a strong team in the near future. There was debate on whether Nash should join Stouds and D'Antoni, but I think Nash will remain with the Suns. And how about Landry Fields? Not bad for a rookie. That guy most definitely has a bright future.
    Last edited by Localizer; December 6, 2010, 08:59:32 PM.
    Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
    -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Miguel
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

nice win against the FAKERS ...

Comment

• Localizer
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Miguel
        nice win against the FAKERS ...
        yup, LeBron/Wade > Bryant/Gasol. It'll be Miami v Boston for the Eastern Conference finals. As for the Lakers and Kobe 'I like to elbow peeps in the face' Bryant, they got some hard work cut out for them to edge out the Mavs/Spurs.
        -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

^ yeah, the lakers didn't look that interested in playing. i saw bad play after bad play. i'm going to assume that they must have taken that challenge for granted because they are a lot better than what i saw. props to miami though. they caused all the problems, dismantled la and definitely were the MUCH better team. if they're finally clicking and that's what they do to one of the best teams in the league, that's bad news for the rest of the nba!
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

Miami is looking much better, and now with Orlando's new line up (19 three's the other night), that division is going to be very interesting to watch, looks like there is a power shift from the Western conference to the Eastern

Comment

• robenshoods
              Fresh Peossy
              • Jan 2011

I am willing to guess we should not believe what the media throws us. I laughed when I heard Calipari left the Kentucky coach LeBron. If this happens, I'd be shocked. Then again, given a chance, James was the team's coach will be an experience of a lifetime on.

Comment

• Localizer
                Platinum Poster
                • Jul 2004

Well the shakeup has begun. A new dynamic to the Knicks. Anthony, Billups, Stouds. And possibly gallinari going from the nugs to the clippers. And now Deron Williams wants a piece of New York.
                -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• jackzayum
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Jun 2011

I just wish him good luck!

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

^ lol

I just saw a video of him getting DUNKED on by a chinese kid.

WHOA

i'm 100% sure nike will try to shut down that video on youtube lol
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...