X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • salami
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Re: John Digweed – Transitions #300 shows– 28.05.2010

For those of you who are pissed off with the double posting , please follow the bitch in the kitchen.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Oops

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by salami
        For those of you who are pissed off with the double posting , please follow the bitch in the kitchen.
        Its more than a case of double posting. Last week you posted the same link to a track you wanted IDing in 4 seperate threads, none of the sets you posted the link in even featured that track. I have told you before we have a seperate forum for track ID's
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

FUCK what's the first track? Amazing. Don't believe I've ever heard it, still sounds so fresh today.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Jesus@1
            Gold Gabber
            • Dec 2009

Unless you're constantly listening to old mixes and records from 1997ish or you have the memory capacity of a savant, this set's going to be a bitch to get a full tracklist for. Despite that, I have to agree with feather, some of the tracks sound like they could have been released yesterday.

Comment

• Ashley
              Getting warmed up
              • May 2010

'Remember' is 'BT's Blue Memory Dub'

How do I retrieve my password for my old account anyone?

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by salami
                Structures compilation sounds unbelievable, the kind of album we've always wanted from the master.
                Two disks with unreleased tracks mixed by the man, with olso a dvd and a live set fom vagabond.
                oh men we should make an excitement thread.

your outta control have you not figga this board out in a year yet you tard

Comment

• josalo
                  Addiction started
                  • Apr 2008

at first time, I thought transitions was contemporary,
                  "superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"

Comment

• salami
                    Platinum Poster
                    • May 2008

re: chunky junkie - ok you win !.

re: sakio ipod: your words..i dont know. Its like you're trying to make a transliteration to road runner !.

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Ashley
                      'Remember' is 'BT's Blue Memory Dub'

How do I retrieve my password for my old account anyone?

Nice one

For the password try the top right corner area under profile or pm a mod.
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Jesus@1
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Dec 2009

Even the man himself can't remember the tracks he played back in 1997.
                        This is on the Totalkiss100 site under the tracklist for this mix:

This week John celebrated his 300th episode of Transitions with a classic live mix recorded at Axis in Boston back in 1997.
                        Unfortunatley as the mix is 13 years old there is no tracklisting at present, however over on John’s facebook page he is appealing for Track ID’s.

Couldn't find the appeal on his facebook page but the chances of getting a full tracklist look slim

Here's the link if you want to see it for yourself:

Comment

• simonr
                          Transitionator
                          • Jun 2004

John plays so much music and goes through so much each day he probably finds it difficult to recall 13 months ago yet alone 13 years !

So he's thrown out the challenge to the trainspotters across the planet - get spotting
                          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

Odd, I got the Proton rip and they must've mislabelled the sets because Pt 2 has Remember.

Comment

• sbando
                              Going back to Romford
                              • Apr 2008

Check out JD's own Forum, while waiting for the ms version.
                              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                              ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• simonr
                                Transitionator
                                • Jun 2004

Track 4 is:

Charly Brown - Freaked Out [Guidance Recordings GDR 014]

guidance recordings, crucial sounds, LFSF, perspective sounds, cord 44, house music, techno, record label, chicago, kevin yost, ringtones, fresh and low, blue boy, don carlos, free energy, deep house, paul hunter, deep sensation, hi-fidelity, brother of soul
                                sigpicSimonR

Comment

Working...