• Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Lovin' the Monaque mix

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • gr8pumpkin
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: Lovin' the Monaque mix

Yes, this is my favorite hour of Transitions so far this year. Wicked awesome. Now to listen to their Renaissance Russia promo mix.
    "There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Gr8 Pumpkin."

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

What's Renaissance Russia promo??

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• gr8pumpkin
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

I haven't listened to it yet but if it's anything like the Transitions mix, I'll be one happy camper.
        "There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Gr8 Pumpkin."

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

I didn't know they were doing a Renaissane? Nice find mate. And they're playing Moscow with Digweed

Comment

• Adzey
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Mar 2008

digweed said it on the show ray lad

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

This is the first time I'm hearing Monaque, surprised I've never come across them before.

Comment

• Kinetic
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Monaque are actually one of my "revelations" of the year. Found out about them a couple of months ago and I´m hooked.
                "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
                http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• ace_dl
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by gr8pumpkin
                  http://soundcloud.com/monaque/monaqu...issance-russia

I haven't listened to it yet but if it's anything like the Transitions mix, I'll be one happy camper.
                  I am listening to their mix on Soundcloud and it's very very tasty!
                  Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Man the programming on the Russian promo is top notch. Track at 1hr mark is absolutely

Comment

• dusk
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather

This is the first time I'm hearing Monaque, surprised I've never come across them before.
                      Me too.... plus haven't had a chance to listen to the Kiss mix yet... here's me missing out on good shite yet again...arrrrrh
                      ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

You need a job that lets you listen to music at your desk.

Comment

• dusk
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

^^^ This is so true...

When I get back home, I am so tired that I can barely make it listening to maybe the first 15 minutes into one mix with my headphones on and I've already passed out into la la land.
                          ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• TomTom
                            Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                            • May 2002

Listened to it yesterday evening while doing a boat load of other things but it sounded great...have to check it out more carefully this weekend.

Comment

• Jesus@1
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by gr8pumpkin
                              http://soundcloud.com/monaque/monaqu...issance-russia

Thanx for the heads up on this...great find

Comment

Working...