Lee Burridge @ Lightning in a Bottle Festival Oak Canyon Ranch Irvine California 2010

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ribbario
    Underwater
    • Aug 2006

Re: Lee Burridge @ Lightning in a Bottle Festival Oak Canyon Ranch Irvine California

Thanks da linxx !!!
    Mixes !!!

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Re: Lee Burridge @ Lightning in a Bottle Festival Oak Canyon Ranch Irvine California

Originally posted by labmonkey
      You could say it's a hybrid of Coachella and Burning Man. A four day festival on a large chunk of open space featuring DJs and bands with a heavy dose of art and things like yoga and organic food. Now in its official fifth year at new location in Irvine -- it went on hiatus last year -- Lightning in a Bottle will bring back the crowds and its usual good-times vibe with it.
      Organizer Jesse Fleming said the event was born 10 years ago out of a birthday camping party in the mountains. "It was such a good experience," he said. Once word spread, it got bigger and bigger ever year until they decided to run with the idea and open it up to the public as a music festival up in the Santa Barbara area.
      "It's all pretty upbeat and happy," Fleming said of the line-up. "The whole idea in the line up it so make people feel good and happy." Booka Shade, Glitch Mob, Nico Vega and some 60 other acts make up the line-up that will help create a "sustainable dreamscape at Oak Canyon Ranch."
      Keeping with tradition, the festival has always been about camping. This year about 85% of festival goers will be campers, who will stay all or some of this weekend Friday through Monday. The rest of attendees will be made up of people coming on day passes, something that was recently introduced.
      The festival is a project of The Do Lab, which Fleming co-founded with his twin and younger brother along with Dream Rockwell, who is known for creating the Lucent Dossier Experience. The name is because they are always "doing," or better said, creating, experiences and magic for people to enjoy. And that's exactly what Lightning in a Bottle plays into.

taken from LAist.com
      sounds awesome, thanks labmonkey

very cool of you to find this Jeff!

that track that comes in around 1 hr 25 mins

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• trick12
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

1:25 Birds & Souls-Birds & Souls,

seth troxler played it before, nice track
        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

bext year will be even better
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• dusk
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by coleby761
            Don't get me wrong. It's a very good set but Lee's style seems to have always been a little unique. 2010 he sounds alot like everyone else.
            With you on this one mate. Btw which is your fav set of his from 09?
            ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• coleby761
              Are you Kidding me??
              • May 2008

Originally posted by dusk
              With you on this one mate. Btw which is your fav set of his from 09?
              Piknik Electronic Montreal 6-14-09. 4 hours of madness. My top 3 are that one Club Central romania 12-27-07 and Super club Peru 12-13-08.

Comment

• dusk
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Will need to get my hands on the Club Central Romania 07 set, can't remember now if I've heard that one or not.
                ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

I willing to bet that if you were camping in the hills of Irvine, California, this mix by Lee would have sounded pretty damn close to perfection : )

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

With a double rainbow in the background?

This rip sounds pretty good for 128kbps.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Zen Master
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

68:00 Nhar - Afterburner

Comment

• Shpira
                        Angry Boy Child
                        • Oct 2006

thanks for the link
                        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• tunito
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2008

I think this is a true Lee style
                          many quality tracks on it
                          ID's : 23:30, 68:00 - anyone knows these sweet techy tunes?
                          Don't confuse the conception "House" with the genre.

Comment

• Chatterbot
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

A-W-E-S-O-M-E set. my kinda style. groovy and twisted at parts. thanks a lot!!!

Comment

• antontumas
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Mar 2010

Guys...does anyone know the track that starts at roughly 1:01? It's killer!

Comment

• zeejay77
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Jan 2006

Holly awesome set man, thanks a lot dude. I haven't heard much of his stuff... had to go pick up my socks accross the street. Killer sound.

Comment

Working...