Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Do You Smoke?

I'm lowering my nicotine to 3mg with my vaping

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

I just switched to vaping too about 4 months ago. I've probably had less than 1 pack of cigarettes over the past 2 months. I see a continuous trend of me just wanting cigarettes less and less. I guess the vaping is working! I still have a smoker's cough, but I think that'll cease eventually. Feels good not to crave cigarettes.

Just curious to those that also vape, how many mL do y'all go through in a day?
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Man that's tough to gauge, I have no idea. I would say about 3-4 drops every time I set it up—I use a dripper.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Ah, I didn't think about that.... I tried the dripper initially because I used my friend's. I just found it much easier to have a tank, less hassle. What is the pros of using a dripper? Quicker ability to change up the flavors without having to dump out juice? Better hits?
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
            What is the pros of using a dripper? Quicker ability to change up the flavors without having to dump out juice? Better hits?
            Yup to all that. The convenience of changing flavor is offset by having to carry the juice out but I don't mind it. I used to roll my cigs so I enjoy the ritual of preparation. I also smoke very little so often 3-4 drips is more than enough or excessive for one session.

Drippers tend to have more (adjustable) airflow and you usually inhale with the lungs rather than mouth inhale. Tanks usually have tiny holes for tighter draws.

I did start out with a tank, a Kayfun Lite+ clone but am enjoying dripping more (with a Plume Veil clone and a 4nine mod).

Comment

• KiwiTollway
              Platinum Poster
              • Jan 2014

I've had asthma my whole life and been to the E.R. for it in the past; so really value breathing oxygen far too much to ever smoke. Plus, I was raised it was a disgusting habit. But, to each his own.

My uncle smoked marijuana all his adult life & led an alternative lifestyle (was measured to have a near genius IQ); he died of jaw & throat cancer at 65.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jan 2014

^^ Uncle Buck... hilarious movie!

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Feb 2009

In my life i've tried every single non legal drugs i could and god knows i can look back with no regret at all .. It was fun and all..

But cigs... I´m trying to quit for good but is so freaking difficult.. I´ve been clean for the past few weeks and feel like i want to kill something lol .. Plus dont want to eat an entire cow because of anxiety

Was thinking to try one or two while drinking but since i know myself pretty well i dont think that works fine ..

Cigarettes is the most difficult struggle ever for me...

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Feb 2009

you can imagine how much i need a cig right now since i bump this thread lol

Comment

• trick12
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jul 2007

keep it up man…u already passed the hardest part stopping for 2weeks
                        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• floridaorange
                          I'm merely a humble butler
                          • Dec 2005

(^that "rippler effect" link isn't working btw)

You can do it dude, just keep reminding yourself of everything that is positive now:

Lung capacity/cardio strength improving, food tastes better, spending less $, not feeling powerless over something, hair/clothes/breath smell better. And so on.

I have to admit, once every blue moon, while I'm working or out with friends, if someone has a pack, I'll bum one and enjoy the fuck out of it. But it's probably around 10 cigs per year. It's a stress reliever for sure, but not a healthy one of course. Just gotta take that energy and re-direct into something positive/healthy.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• trick12
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

yah it was hosted by ebwtbdj…unfortunately is down now
                            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by floridaorange
                              You can do it dude, just keep reminding yourself of everything that is positive now:

Lung capacity/cardio strength improving, food tastes better, spending less $, not feeling powerless over something, hair/clothes/breath smell better. And so on.
                              I´ve been trying to convince myself of all those good things yeah..

The other day @ Guy J gig, the whole night without a single cig and i felt like "yeah, i´m over it like a champion" but still want one so bad lol

Like the challenge though.. you got to focus and go for it, thats it. No one will do it for you.

Kids, stay away from cigs ... that would be my grown advice.

Comment

• Micko
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Oct 2004

Stick with it, it is well worth the effort on so many levels

I was a dedicated smoker myself having tried so many times to quit. The following book made a huge impact and certainly helped me to quit in the end. It challenges your thinking in subtle but very important ways.

Comment

Working...