X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Interview: Super Bowl MVP "Cool Brees"

I lived in San Diego while Drew Bree's was QB... this is an amazing interview highlighting Drew Brees's accomplishments with the Saints... a QB who literally just needed his talent to be trusted and appreciated... New Orleans delivered.

It was fun while it lasted...
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Interview: Super Bowl MVP "Cool Brees"

I saw that interview, good stuff. Brees was at Purdue at the same time I was and we went to the Rose Bowl with him, saw him around campus a few times. Cool to see he's getting his due recognition.

Comment

• clintlove
      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
      • Jun 2004

I missed this the other night.

I've got a grin from ear to ear. I don't think you guys realize how much this means to us down here. He's not just a quarterback for my favorite team, he's a inspiration for the city of New Orleans. Top notch guy!

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

You can tell by the interview how much everyone in the city feels the same, they are walking down Bourbon St (I think) and everyone is coming up to him and saying hi and happy, good for him. Nice to see hes doing well after getting out of PU and made it to a place that appreciates him in the NFL. Oh and also for that big SB win after Katrina that had to bring the mood of the city up a huge bit.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Didn't they say in the interview him and his wife have donated $6million or raised $6mill for relief efforts? These are the kind of athletes that do actually make great role models for kids. Athletes that aren't all about spending all their money on themselves, and doing the right thing. I personally know retired NBA players who are broke now because it was all about them when they were making millions. Players like Brees are more focused on being the best player they can be, vs. partying and women, etc... the money will come, and lots of it too.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

great video. thanks for sharing. i hope the saints can continue being a great team with drew at the helms for years to come.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
              • Mar 2008

brees is the man. i wan to read his book.
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...