X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

The Smearing of the Tea Party

Well four loser Republicans quit today fearing violence after the shooting in Tucson. There logic was "I won't take a bullet for anyone." Well politics isn;t for everyone and it sure doesn't look like the Republicans have the nerve for it. I have never heard such a loser statement in all my life. I won't take a bullet for anyone? Well why did you run for public service? Since the beginning of time it has been dangerous to be in politics.

Fucking losers I'm glad you quit.

These stories are just to smear the grassroots campaign that the media has labelled the "tea party." It really is the "Americans are pissed of being robbed and treated like shit" party. I of course am not condoning that psycho's action at all I mean that guy looks like a Meth head satanist. But the media is just smearing anyone they want with this lone wolf.
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: The Smearing of the Tea Party

The media is deep in horsesh*t as they've been for so long.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
      The media is deep in horsesh*t as they've been for so long.

Awesome

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Who fucking saw his way being preached !!!!! You see that's the way it works !! Deranged drug using murderers look for signs to give them permission. Putting gun sights on people's heads is a great sign.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Dont try and blame Palin (even though I cant stand her stupid ass) so quickly, he met the congresswoman a good while back also before this happened. You could blame a million external factors as inciting this incident if you wish. Shit just watch TV here for a night and you will have at least 10k excuses to blame someone else.

This dude is just fucking crazy.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
            Who fucking saw his way being preached !!!!! You see that's the way it works !! Deranged drug using murderers look for signs to give them permission. Putting gun sights on people's heads is a great sign.
            Lmao i was like lmao.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• dig72
              Gold Gabber
              • Nov 2004

At the moment, there is absolutely no connection between Loughner and the tea party movement.

Bryce Tierney a long time friend of Loughner has some interesting things to say.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011...message?page=1

He is mentally unstable, that's the one thing we can all agree on.

There was also some chatter in the US about this shooting being connected to anti semitism, Gifford being Jewish and all. But it appears that Loughner is Jewish himself and that his mother Amy Loughner is also a member of the same synagogue as Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.

Guess there won't be any reports by the msm correcting some of the initial claims or the reasons why.
              “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
              Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
                Gold Gabber
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                These stories are just to smear the grassroots campaign that the media has labelled the "tea party." It really is the "Americans are pissed of being robbed and treated like shit" party. I of course am not condoning that psycho's action at all I mean that guy looks like a Meth head satanist. But the media is just smearing anyone they want with this lone wolf.
                Not at all, they're just a distraction. Just give it a little time to blow over and then things will be back to normal.

Always remember, if the media is pushing it, then they're in on it.
                “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                  Dont try and blame Palin (even though I cant stand her stupid ass) so quickly, he met the congresswoman a good while back also before this happened. You could blame a million external factors as inciting this incident if you wish. Shit just watch TV here for a night and you will have at least 10k excuses to blame someone else.

This dude is just fucking crazy.
                  She is just so incredibly stupid and irresponsible. She put a gun sight on some ones head, of course some fucking crazy dude would take this to heart. Particularly one that already had an axe to grind. I don't believe there was any plot. Although you never know
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
                    She is just so incredibly stupid and irresponsible. She put a gun sight on some ones head, of course some fucking crazy dude would take this to heart. Particularly one that already had an axe to grind. I don't believe there was any plot. Although you never know
                    cliffs: "weee weee weee i'm an ignorant person"

you may be may be a day ahead, but your news must be five days behind. She did NOT put a gunsight on someones head. And if she did, you have the burden of showing that picture. Otherwise, stop your bellyachin'.

Not only did she NOT put a gunsight on someones head, there is ZERO...i repeat....ZERO connections between Loughner and Palin. There is no connection between Loughner and any political person, radio personality, tv personality, or otherwise.

So if there is no connection, how could he..."take this [the non-existent gun-sight-on-someones-head] to heart"?

Afterall, his Loughner's friends have claimed him to be a pot-smoking liberal. one who doesn't watch tv. or listen to radio. or reading newspapers or magazines.

"particularly one that has an axe to grind" <--this is even more ridiculous. Why? Because all of the evidence is showing that his 'ax' was in want of grinding back in 2007, if not beforehand.

So what now? You gonna pin a Wasilla mayorial speech on his psychotic outbreak? el-oh-el m8.

Irresponsible? Sure. Incredibly stupid? That's projection.
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                      cliffs: "weee weee weee i'm an ignorant person"

you may be may be a day ahead, but your news must be five days behind.

As much as I hate Palin, she had nothing to do with this except really unfortunate timing and it's a total smear campaign to try to link her to any part of it.

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

I'm surprised nobody has addressed the fact that the Republican party reps quite out of fear. That is not American. I guess because the Republican party leadership is Anti American. Both parties should be ashamed of themselves for how they are salivating at the mouth over this tragedy.

Also why would anyone want to shoot congressmen or women? Everyone knows they are irrelevant now a days. The banks are the ones that did the robbing?

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

It's because Tea Partiers are douchebags

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                            It's because Tea Partiers are douchebags
                            in what sense?

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

Being fear mongers. So it's funny they are resigning out of fear.

Comment

Working...