X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Danny Howells Dig Deeper.

I have had some great nights in that room. But Friday night certainly wasn't one of them. Thinking back, what was bad was that although Danny seemed to encouraging contact with people it wasn't happening. Apperently Sydney was a lot better. The atmosphere was totally shit. Tacky and awful . If he had to be that room it could have been made a lot better. !!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Why I love the Darkbeat guys

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting this reply together, it has been a very busy / up and down week so far since I have been back from overseas.

I would like to take this time to apologies not only to the public (you guys) but also to Danny as well, for this show not being up to scratch on the weekend. We take pride in hosting our shows and would always like to see them be at a highest of standards at the very least. However we are aware of all the things that did not go right on the night and deeply so we could not deliver on this occasion. I can not go in to the details however, but I can let you know Darkbeat and its affiliated brands have now parted ways with Brown Alley for the short term (at least) as we don’t feel it’s the best fit for the brands nor the artists we host any more.

We really hope you guys can forgive us for the past weekend and will all give us another chance as we look forward to partying with you all again soon.

We will have an announcement coming very soon regarding Darkbeat’s Birthday on Easter Saturday 23rd April.

Darkbeat wishes Brown Alley the best of luck in the future with its up coming shows and hope all goes well.

Stay tuned for darkbeat updates.

Peace out

Dan.
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• dodsy87
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2006

Wonder where they are going to move to?? They should try and do events at neverland i recon? Only problem is you would get heaps of wogs and its in a terrible position. Or try get QBH up and running again. So glad they are moving on from Brown Alley, the name tells its story

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Nah, I still have a huge soft spot for BA . Used properly it was great.!! Think of all those wonderful Sunny events. They obviously want to do more commercial stuff. Which is their prerogative I guess. Hernan 2007 is still my best ever event. Danny's cup day party was amazing and Darkbeat have run some wonderful events there. Qbh is history unfortunately. Too big anyway.

Comment

Working...