• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Facebook

Originally posted by Illuminate
    Question remains on weather it will sink like Myspace?
    I think it's too big to sink, plus myspace was never as innovative as facebook.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

I cant see facebook ever sinking now, far too big for that imo.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Comment

• Kat
          A pretty fn good milkshake
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by demonAfro
          hahah mine is hilarious!!! check yours out See what you'll look in the future!

Spamm to death?
          use the secure version
          ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Alpinevpr
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

I think the real issue with Facebook is like what has been said but in other words. Do I enjoy seeing my friends and what they are doing? Sure I do. Would I enjoy having to police it daily to keep the r-tards that post the innumerable amount of "check out my farm" "check out my bakery" bullshit? No.

Facebook to be used as a social network and LinkedIn type of thing is great. It would also be highly effective like Feather said as a medium. I guess the problem that I see arising is too many people in younger generations take the internet as truth that it'll end up causing more harm than good. Much like is said now, "well wikipedia says this". Most of the time now wikipedia is right, when an article is first started though, it may not be. What will Facebook do to control authenticity? Figure that out and you're onto something. IMO.

Comment

• dusk
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Alpinevpr
              I think the real issue with Facebook is like what has been said but in other words. Do I enjoy seeing my friends and what they are doing? Sure I do. Would I enjoy having to police it daily to keep the r-tards that post the innumerable amount of "check out my farm" "check out my bakery" bullshit? No.

Facebook to be used as a social network and LinkedIn type of thing is great. It would also be highly effective like Feather said as a medium. I guess the problem that I see arising is too many people in younger generations take the internet as truth that it'll end up causing more harm than good. Much like is said now, "well wikipedia says this". Most of the time now wikipedia is right, when an article is first started though, it may not be. What will Facebook do to control authenticity? Figure that out and you're onto something. IMO.
              Well said....

Plus they are adding more reason's not to like it... Facial recognition for one
              ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• demonAfro
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

I deleted my myspace yesterday

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

^^I should do that, I keep getting friended by bots I think.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...