X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Re:

sbando...You are obviously not alone, without those who care. You have two pages (& counting) that proves this. My two best mates & I have all contemplated ending it but didn't go through with it for our own personal reasons. I witnessed one of them placing a loaded 9 mil. w/hollow points in his mouth & putting one in the chamber not more than a few months ago. Scary to say the least! You'll get through it. Trust me, if you were walking in my shoes, you would've been looking for the tallest bridge a long time ago. Yeh, life blows but it does have its moments from time to time. Hang in there man! At least this year's almost over. Stoked for that!

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Re: A little tale of bad luck.

There was a time where I felt deeply lonely, lived far away from everyone I knew and loved and was not doing well. I finally got to a point where I humbled myself and prayed and asked God for what I wanted. The next day I made a really good friend who introduced me to a whole group of people and I started going to church. I did a lot of crying and faced a lot of decisions I had made that had led me to where I was. The church wasn't your typical church by any means. And back in 2002 it was WAY ahead of it's time. There were people there of all races, all styles, and literally just a huge mix of society. It did me a lot of good going for a few years before moving too far away.

I think it's only natural for all humans to either not believe, believe, or be uncertain. All I'm saying is that when I really needed help, I asked and the next day received.

Sorry if my little story offends anyone and I know it's going to make some members mad, but I would personally feel like I left something out if I didn't post it, and I don't want to have any regrets, not in times like these.

peace

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Simeon
        Platinum Poster
        • Jan 2010

my fave lines from Lord Of The Rings....gave me courage countless times when i thought i was falling...still gives me goosebumps everytime i read it...Sam says''It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

Sbando i have faith in you...
        From Balearic to Techno...

http://www.mixcloud.com/Simon_G/
        http://soundcloud.com/geosim

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Brotha your lack of response to this thread is really troubling. Please tell us you're OK.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

I PMed him and no reply either. Also PMed Dhar wondering if there's anyway he can make contact since they're in Italy.

He did post in the Nick Warren thread yesterday: Nick Warren Renaissance Master Series - Page 2

As long as he appears active ...

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Feb 2009

I believe he is ok since he posted this http://soundcloud.com/everybodywants...ember-resident just a few hours ago..

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• rainman
                Platinum Poster
                • Dec 2005

Lorenzo, I don't know you at all and don't post on here much anymore due to my life being turned upside and also wanting to feel invisiible or as you put it "wantinig to disappear." Over the course of the past 3 years, I have lost my house, my job, my car, my wife, remarried and recently found out my 2nd wife (what I thought was my best friend, my equal and partner for life) had been cheating (anyone on here feel free to accost "msrainman" ) we are now divorced and I honestly feel like my life is over. The only two things that kept me from ending it a few weeks ago were my two sons. I understand the helplessness you feel all too well, minie has been going on for 3 years now....way too long. I am currently in therapy, but it has taken over a month for me to actually just sit down and talk with my therapist. It does help to talk to someone who is a neutral party. From one broken soul to another, if you need to talk PM me. Trust me, I have been wandering in the darkness for a while now and don't buy into the "time will heal" bs as time has only progressed my discomfort in life and distrust in everyone. I don't offer this to ANYONE, but again if you need to talk with someone who is just as lost as you are PM me.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

*If everyone on MS was as honest as Rainman^ and Sbando we would learn that there are actually quite a few members here who have most likely contemplated suicide on a serious level at one time in their lives or another. It's not uncommon.

We're here for you buddy, and we're not going anywhere until you are doing better. It takes a lot of courage to admit when you have problems and need help and you've been doing that on MS and that's commendable. Now it's time to find a caring therapist who can really help you. Once you get yourself right, friends will be made, broken relationships will be mended and your life will be back on course.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...