Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bloodstream
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2009

Re: Sasha @ Never Say Never Launching, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel – Ibiza (21.07.2011)

03. System 7 & A Guy Called Gerald - Positive Noise (Carl Craig Remix)

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha @ Never Say Never Launching, Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel – Ibiza (21.07.2011)

Do you have the Steve Bug set ?
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Jesus@1
        Gold Gabber
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by mades
        Here is Sasha's part only (i edited just the first talking), 95mins

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63HDK0WV

p.s. the source i had it from had the right/left channel volume imbalanced, i tried to improve it.
        Thanks for the d/l mades Nice to have the annoying radio presenter back!!

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

Looks quite good ... I'll be there Sept 1st - hopefully it will be a decent lineup as its around his birthday.
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• superwave
            Are you Kidding me??
            • May 2006

i dont' mind voices so much as the reception quality. if he's got a few radio shows this summer again, it would be cool if one or more of them(radiosets) have very few interrupts, and the recording was flat(equal channel & delay - or whatever).

Comment

• unkle
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Bloodstream
              03. System 7 & A Guy Called Gerald - Positive Noise (Carl Craig Remix)
              I think it's the original mix

Comment

• simonr
                Transitionator
                • Jun 2004

^^ I'd agree .... Carl Craig's mix is longer and more intense - think Sasha went for the guitars of the original.

Boratto's first few tracks are :

01. Ada - Lovestoned (Gui Boratto Remix)
                02. Gui Boratto - Like You (SuperMayer Mix)
                sigpicSimonR

Comment

• unkle
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by simonr

02. Gui Boratto - Like You (SuperMayer Mix)

This track has 4 years, but is really good anyway.

Comment

• Jesus@1
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Dec 2009

Distortion quite bad on this but would love an ID. Listen from about 2.20!!

Comment

• mxstkn
                      Getting warmed up
                      • May 2010

track 2 sounds like a superb remix of Tale Of Us - Valiant [VQ003]

Comment

• Hoff
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Aug 2009

Looks quite good ... I'll be there Sept 1st - hopefully it will be a decent lineup as its around his birthday.
                        for sure that one will be the most magical simon ; ) .... fantastic that you will be there
                        [ .. and I feel big Sa will be puting that one on his soundcloud like last year ; ) ]

Do you have the Steve Bug set ?
                        + 1 on this ............ you have this one bloodstream ???

nice words from steve :
                        " sometimes i wonder why i spend so much time in the studio making music when people download and share it for free and don't give a damn...
                        maybe musicians and labels should go on a strike for three month and not release anything at all. or you peeps finally start paying for your music - at least think about it! thanks "

plus one question, ..... the better link for sasha set here is the one from mades ??

thanks

Comment

• Hoff
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Aug 2009

ibizaglobalradio's

should put up this things in high quality on his soundcloud

Comment

• Bloodstream
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Nov 2009

.@hoff: the set is in Steve`s mailbox he should check and approval it

Comment

• simonr
                              Transitionator
                              • Jun 2004

Can't wait til September 1st !

sigpicSimonR

Comment

• unkle
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • Mar 2007

These Spanish announcer should close his mouth a little, they ruin the entire set.

Comment

Working...