• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Honestly, any regrets?

Originally posted by sakio pod
    now that we are backing out of the stupid paris climate BS I'm a little more happier.....all these sheeps are so pissed off, withdrawal doesn't even began until 2019 and full withdrawal is suppose to be around 2020, so save your BS emotional madness for the biggest hoax ever!!!

it funny how they push the climate change agenda shoving it down our throats...but they don't talk about the poison in our food and water supply GMO's and fluoride....there is a reason that they push these agendas and not the other ones.....think about that!!!!

sheeple , i love that term, coined on conspiracy theories on youtube... if anyone is a sheeple it's the idiots that believe all that kind of stuff

and back on topic...question, you can go do your own research to verify this btw.. who do you think were the most influential people behind donalds decision to back out of the paris agreement ?

answer : 22 highly influential people with the coal,gas and oil companies

question : why would they want america to pull out of the agreement ?

answer : business

i,ll leave you with time to think about that

you know the other worrying thing ?

pulling out of the paris agreement won't be the stupidest thing that donald does this month, trust me, that guy is bad news
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

Al gore an inconvenient truth....there is global warming proof, have some more fluoridated water! Remember the CDC says you need it!

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Al gore an inconvenient truth....there is global warming proof, have some more fluoridated water! Remember the CDC says you need it!
        don't worry about fluoridated water killing you because by the time you get to the sink to get some a president you are supporting will have ruined the air so badly that you'll die from lack of oxygen.

you might not even make it to the sink for some because you'll be suffering from heat exhaustion because the air temperature will be so high, hot air trapped in the atmosphere because noxious gasses from burning coal prevent the heat from escaping.

the oceans so acidic thats 95% of life in it, dead, the oceans weather system completely transformed making life on the planet much more susceptible to outlandish weather, acid rain killing trees, less oxygen for you to breath, in fact less oxygen for everything to breath, affecting your food supply.

you know what though i don't give a flying fuck because you're in the states so technically you could be dead before me, the US produces 20% of the world's carbon in the air, trump is a fly cunt, maintaining his output while the rest of the world lowers theirs...enjoy travelling in your city's smog, mmm breath it in baby

actually while i have your attention, a question if you don't mind....when was the last time you posted on ms a post that actually made any sense ?
        How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• REDROCK
          Gold Gabber
          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
          Trump is fucking ace.
          ya?
          Back when a club was a club full of dancers and dove's.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thebanned1
            sheeple , i love that term, coined on conspiracy theories on youtube... if anyone is a sheeple it's the idiots that believe all that kind of stuff
            It's always the ones with the least education that use the term. Red flag of insecurity and stupidity.
            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thebanned1
              don't worry about fluoridated water killing you because by the time you get to the sink to get some a president you are supporting will have ruined the air so badly that you'll die from lack of oxygen.

you might not even make it to the sink for some because you'll be suffering from heat exhaustion because the air temperature will be so high, hot air trapped in the atmosphere because noxious gasses from burning coal prevent the heat from escaping.

the oceans so acidic thats 95% of life in it, dead, the oceans weather system completely transformed making life on the planet much more susceptible to outlandish weather, acid rain killing trees, less oxygen for you to breath, in fact less oxygen for everything to breath, affecting your food supply.

you know what though i don't give a flying fuck because you're in the states so technically you could be dead before me, the US produces 20% of the world's carbon in the air, trump is a fly cunt, maintaining his output while the rest of the world lowers theirs...enjoy travelling in your city's smog, mmm breath it in baby

actually while i have your attention, a question if you don't mind....when was the last time you posted on ms a post that actually made any sense ?
              That's awesome you made some great points.....but here's the million dollar question who's spraying the chemtrails in the sky? Causing the high ph the soil and making the ocean so acidic? Yes I know Trump is a puppet with the hopes he changes something! Glad you live in Scotland where you don't have to deal with this garbage! Why is Monsanto making aluminum resistant seeds??? Oh because of the aluminum, barium and strontium they are spraying in the sky. People in Hawaii cant grow organic papaya because the soil is too high in PH so they have to buy GMO seeds.
              I make lots of posts stupid dumb fucks just got get.....mama bEACH OH!!! Call the us police if you want cause I'm a domestic terrrorist!!!

Comment

• REDROCK
                Gold Gabber
                • Feb 2015

who's spraying the chemtrails in the sky?
                NASA Experiment To Fill Sky With Red And Green Clouds Gets Postponed : SCIENCE : Tech Times

Postponed, no worries

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Feb 2009

When you are a fucked up specie and you got to choose a world leader... Canīt think of a better choice than the Donald ..

We get what we deserve, we canīt blame anyone or anything else.. Just us.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• REDROCK
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2015

Donald Trump did not get the most votes. But I agree with that AchtungBaby!

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

I love trump because everyone hates him.

What the media doesn't understand is that the more they persecute him the more his supporters support him.

Also this stupid Russia narrative should end. Trump should fire Mueller and use the money elsewhere (maybe to opioid crisis).

I must admit I really like watching the fake liberal media head spins every time trump does something.

It's like they don't understand that he is the President. The most powerful man in the world. Oh well they will understand soon I would imagine. Either that or the democrats are going to completely implode.

Comment

Working...