X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rainman
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2005

tversity

anyone on here using this? recently installed to stream video to ps3 and quite pleased with it. currently using the free version and considering the upgrade & disconnecting my home tv service as i never have time to watch it anyway. about the only time my tv is used is when my boys are playing games or watching movies (off tversity) would say actual tv watched is roughly 1-2 hours a week. trying to cut back on expenditures and curious how well the proversion of tversity works.
  • PROG
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2005

Re: tversity

i have the pro version but too lazy to set it up for my xbox. heh.

i can hook u up with the pro. pm me

Comment

• rainman
      Platinum Poster
      • Dec 2005

my dumb ass on got on a torrent site last night and was going to dl, when i noticed that they offer their pro version for free and rely on the honesty of the masses to actually pay for it if they like it. WOW!! wish all developers were like this; however don't see this business model working all that well for them. will i pay for mine? does the fact that i was originally looking on a torrent site give a clue? all joking aside, if this works for me the way that i want, i will disconect my home television service (as there isnt ever anything worth watching when i want to watch tv anyway) and gladly pay the one time fee in appreciation of all the money it will save me in the future.

i appreciate the offer, but if i had done my homework, or even made an effort realy, would have realized it was free to begin with. will spend some time tweaking it this weekend and report back.

Comment

• rainman
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2005

works like a champ. if you own a ps3 or xbox, download this!!

Comment

Working...