• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmmadic
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Troggers
    Immadic, you wouldn't happen to be from Ghent, would you? :P

That town must be the bike stealing capital of the world. Hasn't happened to me yet, but I know plenty of peeps that had their bike stolen over there, so they just steal one back. It's a vicious circle. Especially sucks when it's a really good and expensive bike.
    nah ostende, but i've heard about the bike problem in ghent. it's about the same here.
    everybody i know has had at least 1 bike stolen.
    i'm at 3 bikes for now. from then on i said i'd never buy another bike again. i've bought a really big chaincutter instaid
    sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

• TomTom
      Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
      • May 2002

That?s also a problem here in Frankfurt (we have the highest criminal rate for whole Germany here wooo hooo ) so I have two bikes. I have a good one I use for general cycling or when I go somehwere where I can put the bike in a cellar or in a garage. When I go to the city to go to pubs or local clubs I take a bike I bought really cheap on a police auction for 10 bucks. They can take that and I simply buy me a new one on thee next auction so I don?t need to care. :wink:

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

gutted mate.

they are buggers i had my bike technically stolen.

see i had a quick release front wheel, and back at college they had those ride in stands. So cause its a pain locking them in those, i always used to lock it to the frame.

Anyway some egit, rode his in and locked up the wheel to these stands. The idiot had a quick release front wheel aswell. So the somewhat ingenious bastards, stole his frame and my wheel.

The bugger was i'd just bought a new wheel and tyres. I never got a new one, and my bike has been sat in my garage for almost 6 yrs

they robbed my of my use of it. :cry:

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
          That?s also a problem here in Frankfurt (we have the highest criminal rate for whole Germany here wooo hooo ) so I have two bikes. I have a good one I use for general cycling or when I go somehwere where I can put the bike in a cellar or in a garage. When I go to the city to go to pubs or local clubs I take a bike I bought really cheap on a police auction for 10 bucks. They can take that and I simply buy me a new one on thee next auction so I don?t need to care. :wink:

I have some cheap German mountain bikes for sale, no need to ask any questions, just forward me 3000 DMs to my Paypal account and they are yours :wink:

Comment

• razvan
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

When I go to the city to go to pubs or local clubs I take a bike
            You go to pubs and clubs by bike?
            Don`t you swet ... and when you get there you are all wet ?
            I don`t even go to school by bike for this reason
            "I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones."

Comment

• lmmadic
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by razvan
              When I go to the city to go to pubs or local clubs I take a bike
              You go to pubs and clubs by bike?
              Don`t you swet ... and when you get there you are all wet ?
              I don`t even go to school by bike for this reason
              are you really really fat or something
              sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

• master of puppets
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Here in Lima you can't leave a bike in the street or the front of your house, if someone see something and there's no one around the thieves took it inmediatly. They're so fucked up.
                DIODE NOISE GENERATOR

slsk: bass_warrior

Comment

• djkix
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

all your bases are belong to us.

Comment

• neur0t0xin64
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

fuck my bike, a few years ago my car was stolen will i took a final exam (i was parked for 30 minutes total) they stole my glasses and my fucking wallet which i stupidly forgot in the fucking car!
                    they found the car, i went to the towyard to see it and it was pretty ok. when they towed it to the dealer, the tow people totally stripped it. fucking lowlife piece of shit towtruckers!!!!
                    "In case of doubt, attack." --- Gen. George Patton

Comment

Working...