X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dres
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

WMC Edition of Perceptions on Proton Radio - Today

I hope everyone has an absolute blast down in miami. My only wish was to join everyone this year but alas, I lived vicariously through many of the drunken phone calls and text messages I received last week. In keeping with the tradition of making conference last as long as possible, check out the very special Perceptions WMC Edition, today at 3:00 p.m. on Proton Radio. No special guests, just 3 hours of solid house, techno and progressive rhythms as David and I showcase our WMC 2005 demos.

Stay tuned for the third part of the show as I kick off a short series of mixes entitled "The Allston Sessions" inspired after impromptu practice sessions with friends and fellow DJ's from Boston and beyond. Tune in today at 3:00 p.m. , and let Perceptions help put a great end cap to an amazing week of music.

Tune in at http://www.protonradio.com

Please leave your feedback & Comments on the Perceptions message board:
    Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

Mixes available for download later today.

Dres
  • DavidJoseph
    Getting Somewhere
    • Oct 2004

Perceptions on Proton 3-28-05

Come join us as we venture to bring you the best in gabber, hard house and euphoric ninny trance today on Perceptions with mixes from the Colombian Love Child Dres and myself, David Josephs, the man who was born to be a dj...literally.

Timeslots:

Dres 3pm - 4pm
    David Josephs 4pm - 5pm
    Dres 5pm - 6pm

I guess I'm the meat inbetween two slices of Colombian heaven today...whoopie!!!

My mix features productions from John Dahlback, David Duriez, Buick Project, Inland Knights, Marc Romboy, Fafa Monteco, Swag and John Spring.

Dres of course mixes like pure sex...silky and smooth, so listen up!!

enjoy,

dj
    "Perceptions" on Proton Radio hosted by Dres and David Josephs every second Monday of the month: www.protonradio.com

David Josephs mixes: http://www.spectivedance.com/andres/...vid%20Josephs/

Comment

• DavidJoseph
      Getting Somewhere
      • Oct 2004

Re: Perceptions on Proton 3-28-05

note to self...i should be banned from my laptop at least 4 days after conference..my brain is not working at full capacity yet and i didn't see Dres already posting..
      "Perceptions" on Proton Radio hosted by Dres and David Josephs every second Monday of the month: www.protonradio.com

David Josephs mixes: http://www.spectivedance.com/andres/...vid%20Josephs/

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

Re: WMC Edition of Perceptions on Proton Radio - Today

Don't worry...it happens to the best of us. I merged the two threads to one thread only so no need to ban you from the precious laptop.

Comment

• BSully828
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Great job as usual Dres -- looking forward to adding these to the ipod.
          Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
          a sense of humor to console him for what he is.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
            Not cool enough
            • Jun 2004

dres. are you gonna have the set available to ddownload later?

I'm working on a new set i think you'll really dig.

TTYL.
            Jeffrey Collins: Painter
            My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
            My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...