X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: How was WMC??

neoee, you must've cut out of there right after I got done chilling with you for a bit... seems like we talked for a while around 2-3am. I ended up making my way to the center of the party and scored a seat in the front of the center pillar in front of the dj booth, and playing it easy for the last hour or so. good times

Comment

• evangelion
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

I thought I saw you sitting up near the front but couldn't tell through the dark and drinks. :P A friend and I had moved up next to the stage on the right hand side.

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

yeah, I was probably a few people behind you in the crowd then. I was slighty to the right of the DJ on the center column. This dude pissed off his (HOT AS FUCK) girlfriend after she kept talking about how her feet hurt and he wouldn't budge... eventually he snapped at her, got up, let her sit, and about 10 minutes later she got up to find him. I claimed that shit like Chris Columbus

Comment

• evangelion
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

I was more to the right, by the speaker stack against the wall. Either way, nice score on the seat, I would have killed for one about then. Timberlands are made for comfort, but not 3 hours of comfort.

Comment

Working...