[State of the Nation]Is the [ms] "relaunch" a flop?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: [State of the Nation]Is the [ms] "relaunch" a flop?

88Mariner, Shpira, Miro, pickle, tomtom are the ones that jump to mind
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Re: [State of the Nation]Is the [ms] "relaunch" a flop?

Originally posted by feather
      Maybe I'm missing it but I'm very confused by this ongoing discussion about the state of MS.

Is the number of visitors a success metric and why is that? Is MS a business dependant on traffic?

The number of visitors have not affected my MS experience with the exception of missing some regulars' posts.

The nature of the internet means our presence is asymmetric, we will never all be on at the same time. It's not like we're a club and seeing the dancefloor empty at peak time.

Do we need more new threads? Sometimes new threads are started and there is little participation and I get the impression we're not interested in those topics, so those threads don't get started again. Sometimes new threads are started and people accuse the OP of spamming ... so what is one to do?
      fuck'n a man, right on!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...