X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: What is it with Tim Palmer

It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Digger
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2004

Re: Odd Nippies

Originally posted by max
        and the last one for today..

i dont get it! what is it? is disturbing looks like a f**ng turkey to me
        https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
        All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• MJDub
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

If you don't click on any other ytmnd link that I post, at least click on this one. Keep listening to it. (SFW)

http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• palmer
              Retired or Simply Important
              • Jun 2004

todayistomorrow
              art direction | design | animation

Comment

• palmer
                Retired or Simply Important
                • Jun 2004

todayistomorrow
                art direction | design | animation

Comment

• poults
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by max
                  the new logo of a british agency / office

rotated by 90°

Even worse, it cost £14 000 for that piece of shit to be designed.
                  Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• poults
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Nov 2006

Motoring News 2008

A new zero tolerance speed camera developed and manufactured in Germany could appear on British roads by the end of the year.

Designated the Maschinekameragewehr 42 or MKG42, the camera is front-facing and has no film to replace. It utilises the latest targeting and speed detection technology, mainly derived from military and space research programmes.

A major advantage of the MKG42 over other front-facing speedcameras is that it does not depend on photo-images or ANPR (AutomaticNumber Plate Recognition). The camera can therefore target speeding motorcycles as well as cars (motorcycles do not have front number plates).

In recent tests, the MKG42 achieved a 99.9% accuracy rate. The manufacturers claim that if the camera flashes as a speedingvehicle approaches, the driver will be brought to justice.

Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by max

i dont see it!

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

Originally posted by threehills

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                        Originally posted by ace_dl
                        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• chanty
                          John, John, where art thou!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Digger
                          i dont get it! what is it? is disturbing looks like a f**ng turkey to me
                          It's a body in a russian mafia "casket" as Max said. Gross!!
                          Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• chanty
                            John, John, where art thou!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                            i dont see it!
                            It's the teddybear sitting on the table. It appears that his tongue is sticking out and he's playing with himself. Although he can't really see her because the wall is in the way. Maybe there's a mirrow infront of the 14 year old with fake tits!
                            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Dhar_2
                              meat and potatoes
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chanty
                              It's the teddybear sitting on the table. It appears that his tongue is sticking out and he's playing with himself. Although he can't really see her because the wall is in the way.
                              not so much a mindfuck!!

Originally posted by chanty
                              14 year old with fake tits!

Comment

• Dhar_2
                                meat and potatoes
                                • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...