X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: USA Etiquette?

LOL I will avoid trying all that stuff just in case.....

I have no idea about the places we are actually staying - I always leave that stuff to the wife as I wouldnt get a say anyway! I trust her though, she wouldnt knowingly pick a dodgy hotel lol.

Comment

• Global Eyes
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Look into renting bike's in San Fransisco, riding it across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito. You can then take a ferry back into San Fransisco.
      Few place we enjoyed for some food was Sears for breakfast, and Ike's for Lunch.

Since 1938 San Francisco’s historic restaurant Sears Fine Food Enjoy your visit and thank you for choosing to experience this legendary dining experience. Sears Fine Food has a rich history that dates back to 1938 and since works hard to preserve its history and tradition. Its atmosphere and cuisine remains a classic constant. Sears Fine Food is most

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

^good idea

Had a great time eating here last time I was in SF - www.foreigncinema.com

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• trick12
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

smoke a nice joint and get lost walking in town...thats my advice
          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• GregWhelan
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

San Francisco was very enjoyable! We stayed at Fisherman's Wharf for 3 nights. Took in Muir Woods, Sausalito and of course Alcatraz. Going over the Golden Gate Bridge was also amazing.

We ended up on an extended city bus tour and got to see a lot of the place. Beautiful city and so glad I've experienced it. Although it was a tad windy !

I'm now looking out on the Pacific from Waikiki, Hawaii. Absolutely beautiful out here and nice and warm.

Comment

Working...