Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Quantum Entanglement.

Does anyone know what it is?
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: Quantum Entanglement.

I've read about it and I do have a really simplistic idea of what it is. Crazy and truly fascinating.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Yes. this is where the 'Multiverse' theory comes from to some extent. there is a lot we still do not know about the universe.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

ddr, you bring up a great point, one that I was about to touch on as it involved the same thing. Now that we're all on the same page, let's take a wild ride down the rabbit hole of quantum entanglement shall we?

The brain, as we know it, consumes 30% - 40% of the entire energy created by the body. Essentially, we're one large biological mass that's designed to carry a spark ignited in a brain and feed, fuck, and frolic our way through life to do everything for the betterment of what goes into and comes out of this organ - actions, ideas, thoughts, dreams, you name it.

It's no wonder that on long drives or drives at night or even sleeping well at night, you will get hungry rather quickly or even wake up with an appetite for a good breakfast. I know I always do.

It's because our brain is consuming all our energy when we're concentrating, be it driving or dreaming as a similar event happens when we sleep / dream and science has confirmed the brain generates even MORE electrical activity when we're asleep versus when we're awake.

Having said that, since our thoughts when awake are nothing but sparks of billions of electrical signals being fired by neurons in random to generate our perception of reality when we're awake, and a similar construction of what we see when we're asleep / dream.

So what if our dreams (remember, electrical pulses fired by neurons) are undergoing a form of quantum entanglement with one of our other selves in a multiverse that is devoid of all of the restrictions (of Physics, Biology, etc.) that our version of 4 dimensions has arrested us to?

It's why we have such bizarre similarities in that, why do ALL dream of flying? Why do we ALL never die in our dreams? Why do we see strangers in our dreams (ones we have never seen) if our mind is generating imagery based on the past?

If the Matrix is real and as the scientific community (including our good pal Elon) delves into the bizarre world of quantum mechanics, in that, it would be practically impossible to imagine that we are a base civilization and as byproducts of a synthesized reality by someone else, is this why we notice the effects of quantum entanglement via the phrase "the universe is inside a cup" if you can imagine it.
        Last edited by Kamal; February 24, 2024, 04:45:31 PM.
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
          ddr, you bring up a great point, one that I was about to touch on as it involved the same thing. Now that we're all on the same page, let's take a wild ride down the rabbit hole of quantum entanglement shall we?

The brain, as we know it, consumes 30% - 40% of the entire energy created by the body. Essentially, we're one large biological mass that's designed to carry a spark ignited in a brain and feed, fuck, and frolic our way through life to do everything for the betterment of what goes into and comes out of this organ - actions, ideas, thoughts, dreams, you name it.

It's no wonder that on long drives or drives at night or even sleeping well at night, you will get hungry rather quickly or even wake up with an appetite for a good breakfast. I know I always do.

It's because our brain is consuming all our energy when we're concentrating, be it driving or dreaming as a similar event happens when we sleep / dream and science has confirmed the brain generates even MORE electrical activity when we're asleep versus when we're awake.

Having said that, since our thoughts when awake are nothing but sparks of billions of electrical signals being fired by neurons in random to generate our perception of reality when we're awake, and a similar construction of what we see when we're asleep / dream.

So what if our dreams (remember, electrical pulses fired by neurons) are undergoing a form of quantum entanglement with one of our other selves in a multiverse that is devoid of all of the restrictions (of Physics, Biology, etc.) that our version of 4 dimensions has arrested us to?

It's why we have such bizarre similarities in that, why do ALL dream of flying? Why do we ALL never die in our dreams? Why do we see strangers in our dreams (ones we have never seen) if our mind is generating imagery based on the past?

If the Matrix is real and as the scientific community (including our good pal Elon) delves into the bizarre world of quantum mechanics, in that, it would be practically impossible to imagine that we are a base civilization and as byproducts of a synthesized reality by someone else, is this why we notice the effects of quantum entanglement via the phrase "the universe is inside a cup" if you can imagine it.
          The problem is taking quantum ideas and inflating them to something we can visualize is the tricky part. Quantum Entanglement is true at the quantum super super small world. It can be true that through this, each billion quark's inside each of us are in fact tied to another somewhere else but the problem is, the probability of each of the particles inside of you being replicated to another full being... is quite the stretch. Think of the time travel example, sure time travel is possible but having the exact same 'thing' that went in, come out in the same exact form, next to zero.
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by ddr
            the probability of each of the particles inside of you being replicated to another full being... is quite the stretch.
            If you consider the quantum possibility that in reality there is no "matter" other than quantum particles passing through the Higgs field that is giving them mass and seemingly different physical properties, there really isn't another "full being" or any "matter" that truly exists, just a collection of atoms in objects who's atomic strengths vary, giving us with our small brains, a comprehensible sense of texture.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• sbando
              Going back to Romford
              • Apr 2008

Wow.
              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
              ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

Working...