• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Re: Everyone Please Read Nonsense Thread -NSFW

Originally posted by KinKyJ
    Oops, you just blew your chance of being fist fucked by me.
    Thank God....

I was worried that it might still be a possibility, and I didn't know how to break the news to you that I'm not interesting in any sort of hot fisting action.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
      Thank God....

I was worried that it might still be a possibility, and I didn't know how to break the news to you that I'm not interesting in any sort of hot fisting action.
      You're breaking my pervert heart, really you are

Comment

• dtgunslinger
        Addiction started
        • Nov 2004

Ok, so I have a couple of cats and a dog and a couple of fish. I also respect the fact that not everyone shares the same view of animals as I do. Does this make me better than someone else, hardly. I have a heart and this stuff tugs at it but I am not going to say it is wrong or anything because of what might be perceived as my perverted view. Accpetance people, is all we need. I love animals and I have cried when I hit a dog or even a squrriel but you know what, I have not wlaked a mile in anyone else's shoes. Hippocriticical? Possibly, but it is IMHO.
        Johnny
        Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by dtgunslinger
          Ok, so I have a couple of cats and a dog and a couple of fish. I also respect the fact that not everyone shares the same view of animals as I do. Does this make me better than someone else, hardly. I have a heart and this stuff tugs at it but I am not going to say it is wrong or anything because of what might be perceived as my perverted view. Accpetance people, is all we need. I love animals and I have cried when I hit a dog or even a squrriel but you know what, I have not wlaked a mile in anyone else's shoes. Hippocriticical? Possibly, but it is IMHO.
          Johnny
          I was kinda harsh in my first post, but that doesn't mean that I think it's all good. I was just irritated by the drama...

Anywayz, whether you're a drama queen about it or not, animals shouldn't be treated that way. It could very well be that a few Jap cooks spank their tiny monkeys on shit like that (wtf do they put in the tap water there anyway???), but that's no excuse at all.

Little note on the side: can't remember anybody starting a global internet campaign to hunt down the bad guys when the Abu Ghraib pics and video's travelled around the world... Ah but yes, an Iraqi isn't that cute & furry as a kitten of course

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

digweed's kiss set is pretty good this week

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

yeah. it has a lot of electro in it