• Jan 2005

Re: I got served.....bad

ive got something in mahhhy front pocket for youUUUU, heheh

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Instant classic dude...come to Amsterdam and do it again!
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• jarble187
        vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
        • Sep 2004

Duff, you need lessons from this kid-

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=F7...e_Today%20Show
        Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

dude, that is fucking hysterical. Thanks for the late week pick-me-up!

Comment

• speciale
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Duff McKagin
            Apparently the other night I lost a dance-off in front of about 60 people. I say apparently because I was blacked out drunk and had to be told this the next mornign by my friends who said it was nothing short of hysterical. I can't dance for shit, total white boy. I had no business being in a dance-off. I guess there was this kid dancing in front of the jukebox like a total rave-rat (pretending he had glowsticks and all) so i started mocking him behind his back. This is when my friend steve says "dude you should totally challenge him." so i jumped in front of his face and started dancing pants. this when the entire bar turns around and forms a circle around us. then i guess i stood there with giving him the "what's up now" hand motion. he then proceeds to annihilate my previous moves, serving me worse than i've ever been served before. i froze like eminem in 8 mile. the whole bar hissed in disappointment. i really need to learn some moves bad.

"before people start shitting on this story, there was nothing remotely serious about this dance confrontation. i wasn't out looking to dance at all (i was blacked out drunk"
            So, did you get even this weekend?
            Originally posted by Miroslav
            It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
            No Soup for You

Comment

Working...