X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Localizer
    Platinum Poster
    • Jul 2004

such doodoofunk
    Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
    -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Johnnyboy
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Re: Women. can they b understood? *HELP*!

You need to read Cozmo and it will give you all the clues on how to figure out women... My Dad said that when I was 14 and now 14 years later I still give it a glance everynow and then. My $.02
      Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!

Comment

• winamp
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jun 2004

Hmm... still not getting anywhere. Perhaps i shud just use drugs

Comment

• wakeupkeo
          Fresh Peossy
          • Sep 2004

NO, they can't be

Comment

• jackcoca
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2004

to understand women, you have to understand that men and women are different in other words that you have to accept that they think differently
            good luck

Comment

• hear_my_name
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2004

its really not that hard to understand.. shit sometimes we have needs that guys dont meet.. fuck girls want guys that are romantic once in a while.. like fuck at least once a month do sumthing that puts a smile on her face and then were set.. .. say sumthing nice for a change without us having to tell u.. or ask u... we love it when ur yourself but doint sumthing spur of the moment or not having to pln ne thing and u just stop by and take us out.. now thats great.. we wont complain after that.. i know i wont.. the lil things count the most thou. u dont have to take us out to an expensive dinner or buy us RINGS.. lil things go a long way and sumtimes guys just dont get that..
              Any day above ground... Is A Good Day!

Comment

• Mariusz
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jul 2004

Hey man, don't sweat it, understanding them is an impossible task. Just feck them.

Comment

• krolikk
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

Dude, If You want to understand them.. I would recommend just focus on one...make one up to 3 years recon on her....note everything...come up with action reaction plan for her and start hittin

It easy as fuck If You willing to do what she wants the most..then shes all yours...they are that simple.

otherwise...you are screwed up like most of us.

oh and my advice is simple...sex can wait....masturbate!!!

Take it easy
                  Its like she's cast a spell....I wish I knew how to break it!!

www.progressivepolska.com

Comment

• baluga
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jul 2004

women are mostly fucked in the head because of advertising and the backwards values pushed by media. just like most guys are. so fuck everything.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      Double hoodie beer monster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hear_my_name";p="
                      its really not that hard to understand.. shit sometimes we have needs that guys dont meet.. fuck girls want guys that are romantic once in a while.. like fuck at least once a month do sumthing that puts a smile on her face and then were set.. .. say sumthing nice for a change without us having to tell u.. or ask u... we love it when ur yourself but doint sumthing spur of the moment or not having to pln ne thing and u just stop by and take us out.. now thats great.. we wont complain after that.. i know i wont.. the lil things count the most thou. u dont have to take us out to an expensive dinner or buy us RINGS.. lil things go a long way and sumtimes guys just dont get that..
                      That last time I tried that, the girl eventually (after 6 months?) told me that I was too nice and that she only wanted to be friends. She wouldn't let me kiss her after the first few weeks, because she thought I "was too nice"... so girls wants us to be considerate idiots?

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
                        • Jun 2004

If I get hit with that 'too nice' shit one more time I'm gonna scream!

I mean fuck how is that a reason not to get busy with someone?!

Girls, when I'm told I'm 'too nice' does she mean I'm too nice or does she mean I'm too ugly?

If it makes things easier I could always be an arrogrant prick if this is what the ladies want!

I'm now stuck with way too many girls who are my friend but not a single girlfriend
                        "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• pablo_tc
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by beto";p="
                          When you die, and your whole life flashes before your eyes... in the last microsecond of life... you get to understand them, and then you die.

That's awesome!!!

Comment

• san
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

listen, even if you don't understand them, they are amazing. i could not live without them. that is all. of course i don't understand them totally but who cares. you don't need to understand everything about them, just the important things. thats all. of course i don't know what they are buuuut its fun trying to know though. i sometimes do honestly feel like Ray Romano. its all good. all is a learning process. just go with it.
                            poop on you

Comment

• Jibgolly
                              Vortexuralizor
                              • Jun 2004

the more drink you beer, the getter they quiet!

Comment

• dimax
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Jul 2004

i think that we need some respect and never underestimate our intelligence.and i can give you one advice:we can be real bitches at our period time.so be aware!!!

Comment

Working...