X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BureOne
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: It all started at Jimmy's house

This was indeed a very nice read. I pictured everthing written.

I do the same thing when I listen to Sasha's mix at the Zen Afterparty. What a set, I try to picture the addicts at "Mark Hunts" house and all.

We used to do this at my brothers house about 2 years ago. We would go during the summer with a bunch of buddies hang out, bring out the decks onto the kitchen counters blaze it up play tunes, get drunk while thowing some carne asada on the grill ohh yeahhhhh.

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by BureOne
      This was indeed a very nice read. I pictured everthing written.

I do the same thing when I listen to Sasha's mix at the Zen Afterparty. What a set, I try to picture the addicts at "Mark Hunts" house and all.

We used to do this at my brothers house about 2 years ago. We would go during the summer with a bunch of buddies hang out, bring out the decks onto the kitchen counters blaze it up play tunes, get drunk while thowing some carne asada on the grill ohh yeahhhhh.
      I think most people had a Jimmy's House at some point. Somewhere with a lot of parties, a lot of good memories and a lot of pissed off neighbours.
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• BureOne
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chunky
        I think most people had a Jimmy's House at some point. Somewhere with a lot of parties, a lot of good memories and a lot of pissed off neighbours.
        hahaha true that! only difference is, these guys are very well known and did and continue to do amazing work! fuckers!

Comment

• rubyraks
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by scifi pi
          IMHO it took the rest of the country another 4-5 years to catch up. Oh the memories...
          Well as a lifelong NewYorker, we were there way before anyone , but the music and stories that were coming out of florida during that period of time seriously drove the scene and raised it to another level

and thanks for posting that...always love Sean's writing...
          "Work like you don't need the money.
          Love like you've never been hurt.
          Dance like nobody's watching.
          Sing like nobody's listening.
          Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• threehills
            I heart Lollergirl
            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by chunky
            Truth. I find that the farther removed I get from that time, the better the memories of it get.
            It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• djsethnichols
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Trying to carry on the tradition at my own house.
              Got the record room with around 12000 records, got the wet bar, got the rocking sound system, and the gang of regulars that enjoy the escape my basement offers.

Wouldn't say we carry things until Tuesday, but we have our extended sessions.

Lots of time the experiences in my basement sessions will be better than lots of the club nights I go to. So much more personal and intimate.
              https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Working...