X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adzey
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Mar 2008

malia

looking at going there for week end of september.

any of you guys ever been? thoughts, comments etc

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: malia

this place looks good:

sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Adzey
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Mar 2008

yup think we will check this place out

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• ace_dl
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Do you actually mean Malia in Crete?
        Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• Adzey
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Mar 2008

yes

Comment

• ace_dl
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

It's been a long time since I visited Malia, but the place is one of the hot spots for English people and holiday reps. Many of my mates from my UK UNI seemed to prefer Malia than any other place in the Greek Islands.

One thing for sure is that the place is full of Beach and Pool Bars and tavernas. So you will definitely enjoy the food, the sun and the chicks.

If you have plenty of time you should visit the southern part of Crete which has beautiful beaches.

Hope you have a good time
            Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• Adzey
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Mar 2008

ive been to kardamena in kos bout 6 years ago and loved it there although the beaches were a bit stony for my liking.

from all that i can gather malia is the place to go and im hoping late september there wont be too many kiddies left and us old'uns can have a damn good time!!!

Comment

Working...