X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

question.

remember about a year or two ago, when separtists invaded a school in russia or chechnya, and held studwents hostage and those people died when the police/army went in...

where was that, and who....
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

Re: question.

que?

The Beslan school hostage crisis (also referred to as the Beslan school siege or Beslan massacre)[2][3][4] began when a group of armed rebels, demanding an end to the Second Chechen War, took more than 1,100 people (including some 777 children[5]) hostage on September 1, 2004, at School Number One (SNO) in the town of Beslan, North Ossetia-Alania, an autonomous republic in the North Caucasus region of the Russian Federation. On the third day of the standoff, Russian security forces stormed the building using tanks, thermobaric rockets and other heavy weapons.[6] A series of explosions shook the school, followed by a fire which engulfed the building and a chaotic gunbattle between the hostage-takers and Russian security forces. Ultimately, at least 334 hostages were killed, including 186 children.[7][8] Hundreds more were wounded or reported missing.
    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

Re: question.

yeah, that was it...

i forgot the details, and a co worker brought it up because one of her family members was in the area. (not involved) and they are preparing a memorial
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...