X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3ibb3
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2005

Anyone from Dallas?

I am headed down for a month to work and i need a place where i can get some info on clubs and all things techno.

what do you recommend?

thanks

Eddie
  • Bender420
    Tickle me Elmo!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Anyone from Dallas?

hey eddie, it's been a while since i've been to dallas. i put a call in to a buddy that lives there asking him what's going on. so as soon as i hear back from him i'll let you know.

jamey
    Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• 3ibb3
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Bender420
      hey eddie, it's been a while since i've been to dallas. i put a call in to a buddy that lives there asking him what's going on. so as soon as i hear back from him i'll let you know.

jamey

Thanks Jamey.

how are things treating you?

Comment

• Bender420
        Tickle me Elmo!
        • Jun 2004

dealing with a few work related issues but for the most part i'm doing pretty good. when are you headed to dallas?
        Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• twench
          Getting Somewhere
          • Oct 2007

i live in dallas

here is a couple of links of some local forums that discuss everything going on as far as EDM and some other kinds of music. let me know if you need some recommendations.

NightGuide's Directory of Dallas Nightclubs. Read unbiased reviews from people who have been at the nightclubs listed.

Comment

• 3ibb3
            Gold Gabber
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Bender420
            dealing with a few work related issues but for the most part i'm doing pretty good. when are you headed to dallas?

i am headed down December 7th until the end of the year. never been before so i am looking forward to it

thanks Twench for the info

eddie

Comment

Working...