• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swedetech
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

I love my Ipod...
    ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• In-SighT
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

couldnt live without my Ipod.. don't know what all you guys are tallking about..
      the battery sux but that problem is solved by the new adapters they have out... you can play your ipod in your car over the radio.. plus the adapter charges your ipod..

works great for me..the software does kinda suck on a pc but i deal with it.. just more time consuming.
      "A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."

Want Spoon'n music?
      Check out my downtempo mixes
      http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com

Comment

• Trancelucent One
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

I'd back my IRiver over an Ipod anyday. It's very easy to use and uploads pretty fast!
        ~Pam

I like it dark and dirty!!!

Comment

• papa_giorgio
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

I own a 3rd gen 20gb ipod and I LOVE IT. Its the best investment ive made on a everyday use gadget that i cant live without it.

Comment

• Mixwell
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by In-SighT
            couldnt live without my Ipod.. don't know what all you guys are tallking about..
            the battery sux but that problem is solved by the new adapters they have out... you can play your ipod in your car over the radio..
            Do they have anything for the NetMd to play through your car stereo? Or is it just a cigarette lighter and a cassette deck?
            dance like no one is watching

Comment

• ddr
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

i enjoy my 20gb 3rd gen ipod. i dont understand all teh animocity towards it

-ddr
              "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• razvan
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Re: ipod

Originally posted by ReTrOGurLe
                LOL I had an ipod windows 10gig 1st generation, it was not very friendly. Had to have it replaced three times. Not once, but three times. It never worked right --- ever. froze, erased music, didn't sync, lasted 4 hours.

Finally, I got upgraded to a 20gig 3rd generation ipod. I didn't try it out, just threw the box in the closet and then gave it to my boyfriend for his bday. Now he has the pleasure of trying to get it to work on XP. unless you have a Mac an ipod is pointless. if i had the $$ for a mac & software, i'd get one in a heartbeat.

I never had any problem making it work on XP ... + it never got stuck ... All you need is firewire... the rest is peace of cake.
                "I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones."

Comment

• Slim
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

i've bot a creative muvo2 4gb

somtimes slow when seraching through the big sets, but its more than enough. plus fits nicely in the pocket and the microdrive is removable for the digicam.
                  "just when i think i'm out, they...pull me back in"

Comment

• mingus51
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by venture37
                    get a car stereo that supports data cd's with MP3's on them???
                    True...but then I have a $300 MP3 Player that is for not then...

I'd rather carry on device that has 500-600 albums on it than several CDs.

From the looks of what's on the horizon for car stereos, I may be waiting for some time.

Comment

• Pataky P
                      asdf_imo
                      • Jun 2004

Yess FUCK!

Comment

• Tatanka
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Jan 2008

Re: Fuck the IPOD!

Got the new thinned out ipod 80G classic and i have one issue whenever i sync the dang thing i have to make sure that the music is in the same location as the rest of my crap other wise it will only sync what i tell it too and erase the rest...sucks
                        Otherwise, it's pretty fresh.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

Almost 4 years later people are still discussing the ipod. At least you're trying to participate in some discussion. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

• FM
                            Wooooooo!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Tatanka
                            Got the new thinned out ipod 80G classic and i have one issue whenever i sync the dang thing i have to make sure that the music is in the same location as the rest of my crap other wise it will only sync what i tell it too and erase the rest...sucks
                            use iTunes? says it all right there
                            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                            Facebook!
                            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                              Not cool enough
                              • Jun 2004

i've had two problems with my ipod. One was completely my fault, because a virus got into my machine and i had to redo everything in my computer. the other was some kind of freeze up with the ipod while i had it in locked position. But thankfully there are tons of ipod sites on the net and it helped me out really quick.

Other than that I've got the new ipod with 80gigs and it's been perfect for me. AND i use it on a USB windows machine.
                              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• k3n3
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Tatanka
                                If you're using Windows, I would highly suggest ditching iTunes and using AnaPod instead... Works just like Windows explorer: http://www.redchairsoftware.com/anapod/

I can't say enough great things about it, been using it for years... The "free" version is fine for most users; however, I loved it so much that I bought the 29$ version that does everything...
                                Q: What do Osama and Obama have in common???
                                A: They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!

http://dontvoteobama.net

Comment

Working...