X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KiwiTollway
    Platinum Poster
    • Jan 2014

Re: The most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded - post yours

^^^^^^^^ these are so beautiful Kamal & Garrick!

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Originally posted by Garrick
      excellent kamal! thanks for sharing bud.
      Neat track Garrick, though the one from Resistance I posted just does a number on me. The way her voice is merged into the the track like a fiber in an entwined rope, just fading in and out....
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KiwiTollway
          Platinum Poster
          • Jan 2014

^^ was going to comment first thing this morning when I listened to this, but got busy with my day (& didn't know anyone was counting the day's posts )

really enjoyed-- thanks for posting it!

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• KiwiTollway
              Platinum Poster
              • Jan 2014

^ cool one

This thread is one I visit first thing... awesome music placed here, thanks!

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Sirius XM seems to have turned into garbage, imo.... but every once in a while I hear a song like this and first thing I think of is "I need to put this in the beautiful music section". Glad you enjoy! I do too.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

^ya - back in the day i remember the music stations on TV would be the same way, mostly crap, but every now and then you'd here a really solid tune.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

kamal - this is bad ass. good song to go with it, too. love the northern lights and lightning storms you see! definitely makes me want to go into space with my headphones and just gaze.

Originally posted by Kamal

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

found this linked to your video, kamal... another good song even though it is *cringe* skrillex. the views are amazing. this would be badass to watch in an imax.

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

Originally posted by Garrick
                        kamal - this is bad ass. good song to go with it, too. love the northern lights and lightning storms you see! definitely makes me want to go into space with my headphones and just gaze.
                        I just ran into the video searching for 4K content to try out on my new TV. Although the video is only 2K, it's still a noticeable jump in quality over standard HD. It's been on repeat on my Vizio for a couple of days now.

There's so much you realize in that video watching it, the storms, the path the earth takes around the sun (just before the breakdown), it made me do more research on some of the aspects of the video.

Don't mean to derail the thread but take the ISS for instance, it's not floating, but is in free-fall in a geo-eliptical orbit around the earth and is at any time, between 205 - 260 miles straight above - it pales in comparison to the altitude of GPS satellites that are 15,000 miles straight above and 28 of them were launched by 1975 (iirc).

Thrusters and visiting rockets adjust the ISS's trajectory so it stays just outside the upper stratosphere and it has been doing this since 1998. You see the Aurora Borealis but also the copper red outer layers of the stratosphere where the magnetically charged particles from the sun first come into contact with the earth's magnetic fields, they don't turn the trippy green of the northern lights well until they've cleared the outer layers of the magnetic field. And the speed of the ISS, making 15+ orbits a day, that's why the time-lapses are so trippy.

Looking at the earth from above, all of our global differences become so truly irreverent and utterly pointless.
                        Last edited by Kamal; February 20, 2015, 04:51:40 PM.
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jan 2014

^^ also, the music is just very soothing & uplifting!

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Well yea that is just a brilliant plus. Astronomy and music are my void fillers.
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jan 2014

hmmmm "void fillers" ... interesting concept

I'm online a lot today trying to find my way to a beach next month
                              travel sites keep crashing grrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

where you heading? I certainly could do with a vacation.
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...