Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Re: Current Mood Status

On the bench till 2010:

Originally posted by Shpira
          So came back last night...
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
          Originally posted by Illuminate
          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Miguel
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImpSyGTzot0&feature=PlayList&p=7A8A1857360 233FB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=95[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• AntonyM
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2004

^ A total classic, one his best post Zep songs ever.
              Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
              3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• dusk
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• Miguel
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Oct 2005

^^ did it help ?

Comment

• dusk
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Hmmm.... get back to ya in a little bit.. lol
                    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Yeah, that song is the kind you need to wake up to in the morning, or get

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...