• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RiseandShine
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Sep 2006

Re: Predators

Originally posted by res0nat0r
    i could have told you that, and i havent even watched it.
    ya, I know, I always hope a little bit too much...
    If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Originally posted by hardley12
      I saw the movie Predator It is a nice movie. And the you give review is same . In this movie the alien come to the the earth to collect the some person head part only . The direction of the movie is good as well the other part of the movie is good
      I call spammer!!
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

yup

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Caught this one over the weekend. Conceptually, it's a load of rotting carcasses, from an execution perspective, if you watch it as a mindless sci-fi action flick, it's well executed. Considering the most impactful movie which Adrian Brody comes to mind is King Kong, it was very difficult to watch him as an Arnie substitute on a Jenny Craig routine. Good effects and good flow.

Give it a 5/10
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...