• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnie97
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Re: The Obama Impeachment

You're so clever, not.

This is the change your Barack wants, Florida. The former "green energy" czar, Van Jones, on libertarians: http://mrctv.org/videos/van-jones-li...s-and-lesbians

This commie fuck does not represent the change we need, and any right-leaning honky daring to use the words "brown folk" would be castigated to their deaths by leftist bigots in a New York second.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

^To be fair, pissing and moaning about politics is what this section is for Rez

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
        ^To be fair, trolling about politics is what this section is for Rez
        also fixed.

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by res0nat0r
          also fixed.

I don't think Vincent is trolling, others maybe, but I think he's genuinely disgruntled about the current state our country is in.

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Thanks for not being an ass, Florida.

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

dupe

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Originally posted by vinnie97
                Thanks for not being an ass, Florida.
                It's pretty hard not to suspect you are trolling or just a nutter after the months of crazy links thrown together by random 'freedom fighers' whom no one else seems to think have any actual substance in their 'reports'.

Look if Fox News or Rupert Murdoch whos News Corp (who has been getting ass raped the last year with scandal) found some actual dish on Obama which was actionable enough to to take him down I don't doubt they would use it. It ain't because of a conspiracy.

Comment

• dig72
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Nov 2004

^ Somebody, somewhere has real dirt on him, as they do on all those in real power.

How else do you explain such things as the complete insanity of even contemplating a "war" with Iran? It is a complete non issue in terms of national security and yet nobody is even talking about it.

The upcoming "war" with Iran, will be sinister in nature and totally unjustified. At least in minds of the sane which I believe, is present in the great majority of citizens all over the globe.

And that's just one example that is staring the entire world right in the face. And absolutely no debate is being had about it on any msm that I've been reading, nothing at all. Instead what we are seeing is exactly the same thing as it happened in 03 with Iraq.

Back to the title of the thread. Obama will not be impeached and will see out another term. Well that's the way I see it. Mitt will be his challenger but will fall a little short of his dream. But it's ok, we don't need to feel sorry for him because he already knows that this will be his fate.

So buckle up and hang on tight for next few years lads, it's going to be one hell of a rough ride.
                  “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                  Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by dig72
                    But it's ok, we don't need to feel sorry for him because he already knows that this will be his fate..
                    Honestly I wouldn't be so sure of that. Campaigning for anything on a national scale is grueling f*cking work period, end of story. If a candidate knows he will loose in his heart/mind, he wouldn't make it to the next debate. These candidates all have campaign managers and giant staffs of people calling every day raising money, they all believe their candidate can win. A lot of that energy comes from their candidate knowing/thinking they can win.

Comment

• dig72
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Nov 2004

^ I agree, we can never be certain on anything other than taxes and death.

Campaigning is an industry in itself, it keeps many people employed and the money flowing. But when push comes to shove, they too will have to take their orders and if it means falling on your sword, then so it. They'll just focus their attentions on the next one. No harm done.

As one American explained to me years ago after I had a go at him for not voting and he kept telling me, " It doesn't make a single difference, which way I vote because the elections are rigged."

I don't believe anything the government tells me and I'm sure you feel the same way about your elected officials. So it only makes sense that they also can't be trusted with having 'fair' elections either.

Many people have very short memories or simply refuse to believe that the system is corrupt and criminal in many, many ways.

I don't live in La La Land anymore and can accept these realities without giving it a second thought. That's just the way it is.

It's fairly simple and folks need to accept these ugly truths. Only then, can the nation begin to heal itself.

Oh yeah, the dirt has started to be hurled towards Mitt's way, with his staffers links and public support of the terrorist group MEK. The whole MEK thing is shady as hell and just another basic example of the blatant and shameless criminal behaviour of those in power.

For those interested, http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle31013.htm

The fun has only begun for Mitt and yet there's so much that we still don't know about him.

We know just about everything on Obama and the best that they could come up with, was his birth certifcate. And look how well that went.

A recent poll also suggests that Jewish voters favour Obama and if that isn't a sign of what's to become, then God help us all.

Despite his rocky relationship with Israel, a new survey finds that 62% American Jews still favor Obama for re-election.
                      Last edited by dig72; April 8, 2012, 06:01:01 AM.
                      “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                      Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

Comment

• floridaorange
                          • Dec 2005

Obama is in for 4 more years since the Repubs couldn't figure out a viable replacement.

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

That's besides the point.

Romney was just next in line.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

So he is the first loser?

Comment

• subterFUSE
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
                                Obama is in for 4 more years since the Repubs couldn't figure out a viable replacement.
                                I'm doubtful. I think it will be Romney by a fair margin.

Comment

Working...