Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: a war in the planning for four years !

ROFLMAO

that is incredibly funny...not being able to find the target @ 700 yards in plain sight, hahahahahaha!!!
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Kobe
      I wish I had an interesting User title
      • Jun 2004

Re: a war in the planning for four years !

The part I don't understand about our government's bid for world domination is that they are doing a really crappy job. We can't control Iraq and as our economy is sliding down the shitter, Russia and China are booming. We are speading ourselves way to thin to even maintain our current position, never mind speading out to cover more ground. The PNAC gang is vasty underrating the power of our opposition (an opposition which, by the way, they have created), NOT a good way to go into battle.

I would think that with a goal as lofty as world domination, you'd at least try to have your shit together before attempting it. :?

As far as I can tell, the only front on which they are succeding is here, in snowjobbing the American public into allowing as much of this to happen as they have.
      Beats are my crack.

Comment

Working...