• Jun 2004

Re: what really blows my mind....boston bombing

Attached Files

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Rave Lizard
          Banned
          • Feb 2015

Insert "Relies on silly pictures because has the inability to communicate in an adult manner".

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Well, if you want to believe in his bullshit, you're more than entitled to do so. Just don't break an arm jerking off Sakio Pod in his belief about how enlightened and awesome he is for finding a lot of horseshit that confirmed his bias and ending his search there.

I'm sure you'll both be comforting each other in a spooning position, telling each other how smart you both are.
            Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• Rave Lizard
              Banned
              • Feb 2015

I'm not jerking anyone off. As I have stated before, I do not buy into this crisis actor stuff. I don't buy into everything the media or politicians tell me.

Comment

• sakio pod
                SALAD TOSSER
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rave Lizard
                I do not buy into this crisis actor stuff. I don't buy into everything the media or politicians tell me.
                Well if u can't see the crisis actors then u are buying what the media and politicians are telling u! FYI

Comment

• Rave Lizard
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by sakio pod
                  Well if u can't see the crisis actors then u are buying what the media and politicians are telling u! FYI
                  No I am not buying into anything. A lot of stuff you have posted I agree with. However the whole crisis actor thing, I am not convinced. You only have to look at James Foley's parents. These people were interviewed about the death of their son, yes their reactions were strange, for parents who's son had been killed so brutally. However, if they were not his parents, who were they and how come no one came forward and said "hang on a minute that's Mr ........ from next door, he'hasn't got no son and that isn't his wife either". These people appeared on international TV, surely they would have been exposed!

Comment

Working...