• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Charleston shooting STAGED DRILL

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
    The politics forum is pretty much Zover and Sakio Pod comparing each others cock sizes under the guise of who can scream loudest who's the most awake and who can be the most crass as a human being with the subject matter. Attention whoring at its finest. I'm guessing Sakio is acting as a surrogate Running Man, while Zover is just a dumber version of vinnie97 - the guy starts a thread about abusing an animal instead of maybe considering another running route - what does that say about his intelligence?

I mean seriously - these dipshits believe anything that they can find on youtube that suits their bias, and end it there, claiming they've found the truth. LOL - yeah, that's some great research skills boys - how the fuck did you get past the 3rd grade, much less any job above fry cook at McDonalds?

You both truly believe that a conspiracy that you're claiming to be uncovered is completely unraveled in a single youtube video that you came across on the internet? How fucking retarded are you both? Think about that for a second. Seriously, sit on your hands for a second before frantically tapping the reply nonsense and think how convenient your reasoning is with the "evidence" you're standing behind.

Let them jerk each other off. It's amusing to see how desperate each of them are to be seen as "enlightened" while each displaying a massive inferiority complex and overcompensating for it. They'll get tired of it, and Zover will get hostile to anyone that he feels threatened by. Just watch, he'll go fucking ballistic after he spots this post.
    they're mostly just trolling. no way do they believe what they're saying.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

Why is this real to you??? Because it's on the tv? If this was in a paper and u read it somewhere far from where u lived would it affect you, or is it because your being programmed, to get pissed off and upset and wanna start hating on people? Because it's race related?

i mean...seriously FOR REAL evvvvvvvvvveryrhing on the news is REALLY real? If the media,didn't stage crap they would have NO ratings

you guys are pissed off because I'm stating against the facts that are given by the govt control MSM!

Comment

• Zover
        Banned
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
        The politics forum is pretty much Zover and Sakio Pod comparing each others cock sizes under the guise of who can scream loudest who's the most awake and who can be the most crass as a human being with the subject matter. Attention whoring at its finest. I'm guessing Sakio is acting as a surrogate Running Man, while Zover is just a dumber version of vinnie97 - the guy starts a thread about abusing an animal instead of maybe considering another running route - what does that say about his intelligence?

I mean seriously - these dipshits believe anything that they can find on youtube that suits their bias, and end it there, claiming they've found the truth. LOL - yeah, that's some great research skills boys - how the fuck did you get past the 3rd grade, much less any job above fry cook at McDonalds?

You both truly believe that a conspiracy that you're claiming to be uncovered is completely unraveled in a single youtube video that you came across on the internet? How fucking retarded are you both? Think about that for a second. Seriously, sit on your hands for a second before frantically tapping the reply nonsense and think how convenient your reasoning is with the "evidence" you're standing behind.

Let them jerk each other off. It's amusing to see how desperate each of them are to be seen as "enlightened" while each displaying a massive inferiority complex and overcompensating for it. They'll get tired of it, and Zover will get hostile to anyone that he feels threatened by. Just watch, he'll go fucking ballistic after he spots this post.
        First I don't recall posting any YouTube videos as truth, So If I did can point one out to me?

Second you're the one getting hostel here. Hinting tales of homophobia is always a sign of a poor argument. If you can point me in the direction of any thread where I have indicated that I am a homosexual, I would appreciate that.

Comment

• Zover
          Banned
          • Mar 2014

Oh and I can't take another route as I have to get to work. "Oh err uhm" got nothing tangible I know let's call me a homosexual. LOL

Comment

• Zover
            Banned
            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by floridaorange
            Fuck of you slimy cunt. You're the king of YouTube videos and posting links you haven't read.

Comment

• Zover
              Banned
              • Mar 2014

I'll be back on this tonight.

Comment

• audrey_w
                Gold Gabber
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by floridaorange
                Said the troll.

The guy who admitted himself that his posts are akin to a 14 year old's daydreams.

The guy who posts something inflammatory on a subject he knows nothing about and is unwilling to research, to get a reaction and then hides behind others when taken to task. If that isn't trolling then feel free to give us your definition Mr orange.

There are clearly still pockets of people in the states who believe all the bollocks they are fed by their govt, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Is it patriotism? Is that why? I'm struggling to think of another explanation.

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

They took the Dylann roof aka the shooter of 9 people to Burger King because he was hungry.....you can't make that shit up!

its fucking fake....when was the last time a killer was able to swing by and grab a burger LMAO

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Zover
                    First I don't recall posting any YouTube videos as truth, So If I did can point one out to me?

Second you're the one getting hostel here. Hinting tales of homophobia is always a sign of a poor argument. If you can point me in the direction of any thread where I have indicated that I am a homosexual, I would appreciate that.
                    Ahhhh so you can communicate politely.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...