X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

he cant be this stupid....

this is why i still stand behind my opinion that bush isnt the real evil one, but the moronic voice when it comes to anything involving weapons, military, and foreign relations, cuz he does a great job in certain areas, but that cheney rummy and a few others are the real evil ones.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

cheney, ignoring the quagmire that is the complete waste of human DNA called the middle east, has opened his mouth with the one nation we should be courting like a drunk chick at the bar. why would he even mention china in a bad term. we have peaceful relations with them for years now, always tend to operate in peaceful negotiations, and yet, he is poking them in the ribs...

jackass. leave everyone not located in the sand nation alone. they arent gonna start any problems, so focus on the camel jockeys and leave asia alone for now. please. they still work with us nicely.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: he cant be this stupid....

^^^agreed on the part that they should be left alone...although I understand that Cheney is a bit pissed that the Chines economy is doing so well.
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...