• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

Re: Iran captures British Forces at Gunpoint

Originally posted by subterFUSE
    I was going to say this earlier...... but had I been captured, I never would have agreed to the confessions as they did.

Bottom line..... I know that Iran had no right to capture those sailors, and they certainly could not afford to kill them. So whatever they threatened me with, I would have just spat in their faces. Fuck them! They couldn't do shit, because if they did.... they would get bombed into the stone age. I know this to be true, and would never have given them the satisfaction of confessions under duress. Of course, nobody is going to press this issue, because of fucking dipshit political correctness. But it's the goddamned truth. Soldiers are trained how to deal with hostage situations. And I'm not a soldier. And I know that they couldn't do shit to me in that situation without dooming their country. Plain and simple. In fact, I'd almost wish they would do somthing, just to give us an excuse to exterminate the lot of them.
    Easy there...those are awfully brave words...yet you say that you've never been in any kind of a situation like that where you had to fear for your safety? Don't be so damn cocky.

Keep in mind that while your captors may face future retaliation for whatever they do to you, that's not going to help you right then, when they are interrogating you. And keep in mind that you wouldn't know SHIT. You don't see the news, you maybe don't know what they did with your buddies, you don't know if you'll be spending one week there or one year...and you don't know the limits of these specific people who hold your life in their hands. Will they really spare you from serious discomfort? Just how far would they go? Are they rational?

You'd have no idea where they'll really stop and how and when it will all really end. You really think you'd have the luxury to sit there and say "hey, I know! you guys can't hurt me, because you'll get in trouble if you do!" ...please.

And let's just say hypothetically that it came down to abuse or physical or psychological torture. You really think you'd be such a defiant superman? Bull. shit. You wouldn't spit in their faces. You'd fear for your life and break under the pain, just like me and 99% of humanity.

It's easy for you to sit there surrounded by your comfortable civilian life and talk a big game...and trivialize the way others have reacted in those kinds of situations. Before you pass judgement on them, go try it out yourself.
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

i love how iran is expecting goodwill now... god, the towel heads really are clueless...

britians goodwill statement should be this
      "the goodwill you received is the lack of major bombing runs that did not occur, fuck you. thank you."
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• mazi
        Gold Gabber
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by thesightless
        i love how iran is expecting goodwill now... god, the towel heads really are clueless...

britians goodwill statement should be this
        "the goodwill you received is the lack of major bombing runs that did not occur, fuck you. thank you."

riiiiight!
        i wonder if any iranin military were found crossin into UK what would happen.
        just cuz fuckin british are the good and and we the iranins are the bad guys, we should automatily be guilty.
        the released the british troops. they were treated with respcet. as far as im concerned they sould be happy there werent in iraq. free vacaction!

iran should ask for some goodwill after being politically and economicly exploited for 100s of years by UK! but shit u dont read that in ur fuckin text books do u!

iran has the right to nuclear power. u can go to hell if u think otherwise. we are no different that any other country who has it.

evey action taken by iran is to reaction to all the fuckedup shit that u.s and uk have done to them.
        lest not forget the we were once a democracy and uk overthrown that goverment only for OIL.
        90% of worlds oil resevers are in the midle east. us and uk gov are drooling like dogs over it. and they are willing to create any situation to get their hands on it.
        yes ladies and gentellmen its not about how big ur dick is (military) its about how big ur balls are.
        breath deep

Comment

• Miroslav
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by mazi
          riiiiight!
          i wonder if any iranin military were found crossin into UK what would happen.
          just cuz fuckin british are the good and and we the iranins are the bad guys, we should automatily be guilty.
          the released the british troops. they were treated with respcet. as far as im concerned they sould be happy there werent in iraq. free vacaction!

iran should ask for some goodwill after being politically and economicly exploited for 100s of years by UK! but shit u dont read that in ur fuckin text books do u!

iran has the right to nuclear power. u can go to hell if u think otherwise. we are no different that any other country who has it.

evey action taken by iran is to reaction to all the fuckedup shit that u.s and uk have done to them.
          lest not forget the we were once a democracy and uk overthrown that goverment only for OIL.
          90% of worlds oil resevers are in the midle east. us and uk gov are drooling like dogs over it. and they are willing to create any situation to get their hands on it.
          yes ladies and gentellmen its not about how big ur dick is (military) its about how big ur balls are.
          I respect your right to your opinion, and I acknowledge that the US and UK have more than their share of things they've done wrong.

But I worry that perhaps you're drinking the kool-aid just a bit too much over there...

So ok, let's take it as given that the UK and the US are heavily biased, and that you can't take what you hear from them at face value. You honestly think that you can trust what Ahmadinejad tells you? And you don't think that there is any possibility that the whole "capture" and "confession" of the UK troops wasn't just a huge propaganda show orchestrated by your government?

come on now...

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by superdave
            The news coverage I see and hear is that Ahmadinejad is irrational and can't be allowed a nuclear weapon because he would use it on Israel or worse America. And I'm listening to both Republicans and Democrats.
            So are you saying killing Americans is worse than killing Israels
            Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• superdave
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chunky
              So are you saying killing Americans is worse than killing Israels
              I said what I said.
              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• mazi
                Gold Gabber
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Miroslav
                I respect your right to your opinion, and I acknowledge that the US and UK have more than their share of things they've done wrong.

But I worry that perhaps you're drinking the kool-aid just a bit too much over there...

So ok, let's take it as given that the UK and the US are heavily biased, and that you can't take what you hear from them at face value. You honestly think that you can trust what Ahmadinejad tells you? And you don't think that there is any possibility that the whole "capture" and "confession" of the UK troops wasn't just a huge propaganda show orchestrated by your government?

come on now...
                eveybody knows politics and politicians are dirty, there is know way of knowing who really is telling the truth. my main objection is that everybody see's it one sidedly. everybody sees it uk and us point of view.

if u take a look @ our frinds comment whi he says if iran has nukes they could take isailies lives or worst americans. this is sad, really sad. u people all of you, you value life based of natinality. if a american or an israilei solder or person dies or even from uk hell gets raised everywhere. who gives a shit if 100s of people die in iraq or afganestan or 100s of people get slutred in africa.
                breath deep

Comment

• superdave
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

eveybody knows politics and politicians are dirty, there is know way of knowing who really is telling the truth. my main objection is that everybody see's it one sidedly. everybody sees it uk and us point of view.

if u take a look @ our frinds comment whi he says if iran has nukes they could take isailies lives or worst americans. this is sad, really sad. u people all of you, you value life based of natinality. if a american or an israilei solder or person dies or even from uk hell gets raised everywhere. who gives a shit if 100s of people die in iraq or afganestan or 100s of people get slutred in africa.
                  I was going to be put this rudely, but I'll be nice since it's Easter. If you want people to take you seriously, learn to spell and use proper grammar. If someone can't speak or spell properly, you can't take them seriously on large subjects.
                  Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

calling bullshit on this one. France has nuclear power. they haven't, last i checked, threated to destroy berlin in a blazing ball of hellfire. Nor, has the UK. Iran IS different than the other countries who have it. Incredibly different.
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• mazi
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by superdave
                      I was going to be put this rudely, but I'll be nice since it's Easter. If you want people to take you seriously, learn to spell and use proper grammar. If someone can't speak or spell properly, you can't take them seriously on large subjects.
                      that is very open minded of you.
                      excuse me if english is not my first langauge.
                      next time ill use spell check before i post and cant do much about the gramer, gotta stop skipin class. lol

how is iran different that pakistan?!
                      not only that if all ur enemies had a gun woulnt you go gun just for protection?
                      iran does have a fundementalist goverment but if they wanted to use nuclear weapons on anybody they would of use it by know. just cuz they didnt make them before doesnt mean they didnt have it.
                      its just a matter of protection. its just saying hey DONT FUCK WITH US! loud and clear.
                      we dont want to be stepd on like a doormatt, just like we have been before.
                      breath deep

Comment

• Miroslav
                        • Apr 2006

I agree with you here... I just am very skeptical of the Iranian government's intentions with nuclear power. I am skeptical that Ahmadinejad will stop at the point that he acquires nuclear weapons and just be content to use them as a peaceful deterrant...

Comment

• FM
                          Wooooooo!
                          • Jun 2004

not in this case...they probably just wanted some $$$$...

FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                          Facebook!
                          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• subterFUSE
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by FM
                            not in this case...they probably just wanted some $$$$...

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...06iranoil.aspx

Oil prices went up $3 per barrel. But today, oil prices dropped by $3 per barrel.

Comment

• FM
                              Wooooooo!
                              • Jun 2004

right..but it's quick cash for them still in the timeframe they had the soldiers..
                              FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                              "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                              Facebook!
                              A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• subterFUSE
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by FM
                                right..but it's quick cash for them still in the timeframe they had the soldiers..
                                I think the real story has more to do with the fact that yesterday Iran announces that their nuclear program has been stepped up dramatically.

Sure, money is great... But I think the real purpose was to embarrass the west, and test the political waters before dropping this news "bomb." If there had been a more harsh reaction to the hostage situation, I doubt that Iran would have released the nuke program report yesterday. But instead they saw that the world cared little about the situation, and would not lift a finger to aid the British. So they know that the world is weak, and will do little or nothing to actually stop Iran from pursuing nuclear weapons.

Comment

Working...