X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: To Lighten Things Up A Little...

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Comment

• Illuminate
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Aug 2009

^Awesome.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
          Sbando
          - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
          Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
          Bob
          "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
          the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
          KiwiTollway

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

^
            ^quite awesome

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

bill gates is a chump who was told he was an evil man unless he spent his money on poor third world kids.

so he did, and all sorts of people are kumbayah-ing about it.

not nearly as bad as fuckerberg dropping some 40 million on new jersey schools to help johnny learn better.

seriously though.

consider the fact that the fight to eradicate polio really started over 30 years ago. That ted turner was the first multi-millionaire to draw attention to this problem.
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

^lolyarite. even if he did do it because he has small dick syndrome he still has saved millions of
                lives.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                  ^lolyarite. even if he did do it because he has small dick syndrome he still has saved millions of
                  lives.

Haha, you stupid fucking phaggot. The most of amount of research you've done into anything he's done is, well, reading that fucking digestible he-did-you-know-that pic above. Really, you've done zero research. Further, I find it funny that you would willingly suck Obama dry just to brag about it, but wait! He's the douche that's villifying the 1%! but it gets even more complicated! ONLY THE 1% can do the things Bill Gates did. SO, while you lick clean the last sperm cell from your chapped lips, consider the conundrum you're in: hate the wealthy or love them - either way, your breath smells of cock.

Or you could consider that the vast amount of money thrown at the problem of, say, polio, only saved the over-inflated-number-posted-above children from - wait for it! - only polio! Good heavens, as long as they don't die from polio, it's cool that they suffer from all the other problems people face out there. But it feels good to say "hey, i posted a picture of a guy i often hate except for the money he spends that makes ME feel good!" than to even CONSIDER that the money he threw at the problem could....have created all sorts of serious infrastructure, plumbing, highways, jobs, ad nauseum, that would have indirectly resolved the problems AND created a net advantage to those areas he paid corporations and pharmas (the EVIL OR NOT EVIL ONES?? YOU DECIDE!) to distribute the vaccines.

Well, I'm glad they're cured of polio. but it sucks they face....all the other problems of third world life as a result

Hey, whatever keeps your stomach warm bro.

edit: it just dawned on me that you might actually enjoy spending money on things that bring the least amount of positive benefit possible, as opposed to maximizing the value of each dollar spent on xyz (be it on infrastructure, humanitarian causes, etc...). I guess it's possible. For instance, I figure you to be a person who would rather throw a buck in a homeless child's can than spend a buck towards that child's education - only because throwing a buck in that can actually makes you feel morally powerful immediately rather than down the road when that child becomes an intelligent, productive member of society. hmmmm mmt
                  you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

Sounds like you've got a bad case of Reverse Small Dick Syndrome. You grew up hating olde' Bill Gates because it was the bandwagon thing to do to hate on MS and how shitty Windows is/was and the Internet Explorer trial, so now that he is spending a fuckload of his money he could just horde for himself Steve Jobs style, you are fucking pissed the isn't an asshole businessman anymore. I'm sure you jiggle Steve Jobs jimmysack every time they come out with a shiny new drone product to consume since they are nice and shiny.

Also its not all or none with the 1% you fucking dolt. Asking the top earners in the USA to pay more != all of Bill Gates wealth going back to Communist Obamas coffers to spend on us dumb fuck poor crackheads. Sounds like you are saying that since the money spent hasn't turned the world into puppydogs and ice cream for people in Africa they shouldn't even bother. lolwut.

Put a quarter in ya ass cuz you played yaself.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                      Sounds like you've got a bad case of Reverse Small Dick Syndrome. You grew up hating olde' Bill Gates because it was the bandwagon thing to do to hate on MS and how shitty Windows is/was and the Internet Explorer trial, so now that he is spending a fuckload of his money he could just horde for himself Steve Jobs style, you are fucking pissed the isn't an asshole businessman anymore. I'm sure you jiggle Steve Jobs jimmysack every time they come out with a shiny new drone product to consume since they are nice and shiny.

Also its not all or none with the 1% you fucking dolt. Asking the top earners in the USA to pay more != Bill Gates wealth goes back to Communist Obamas coffers to spend on us dumb fuck poor crackheads.

Put a quarter in ya ass cuz you played yourself.
                      The fuck kinda retard pills you on bro? I LIKE Bill Gates. I hate the fact that he misused his wealth to the least amount of benefit necessary to remove the 'evil' tag from people's minds. I'm not a fan of internet explorer, but I did originally use it. I actually LIKE STEVE JOBS TOO! But I hate Apple products and always will. I'm pissed that while the near non-existence polio virus is er, eradicated, nothing is to show for it but hungry mouths, joblessness, dirty water, etcs.....but hey! they don't have a virus that was pretty much eradicated.

Seriously, let me just ask this: which dollar do you think will go further per person: a dolllar spent on a vaccine to cure a child, or a dollar that is spent on infrastructure to sanitize community water? Just curious. Because, I think a dollar spent on curing a child of a virus he does not yet have (i.e. it's a goddamn vaccine, not a cure) is worth less than the dollar that will be spent on sanitizing water that a small village uses. But that's just me.

Perhaps I'm a bit biased. Perhaps it's my desire to see Indian turn into a first-world modern democracy, complete with highway systems, everyone having a home and a yard, grocery stories, commerce kicked into high gear, plumbing everywhere, etc...etc...And maybe that's why I think it's so vainly shortsighted for Bill Gates to use his dollars in a way that would have the most minimal return on the largest number of people to feel good about his station in life. Perhaps.

It's funny you think I LOVE Apple products. You clearly haven't been paying attention to any of my posts about Apple. But hey, you didn't read shit about bill gates or the polio situation, i shouldn't expect you to come here educated about my position on Apple, either.

What is that last line in reference to? A drake song?

btw, I'm actually quite proud that I dissuaded a woman from buying an Iphone at the [cell phone service] store the other day. She went with a Berry. (and I was only there to pay my bill!)

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

Humm...so since the money is coming from Bill Gates, the work of the Gates Foundation is obviously disingenuous? So replace the name with the Buffet Foundation and then you wouldn't be pissed? Lulz.

Also I'm sure it has been looked at by smarter people than you and I, but maybe they made a conscious decision to go the direction they do vs. infrastructure etc. It could be the most cost effective route to help the most amount of people, maybe? Just saying "build roads and pipes that have water in them and they will be cured" ain't that simple. If it were I'm sure it would have been done already.

think in the interview that Buffett's son did a while back showed that you can't just throw money at the problem and give people infrastructure and expect it to work ala like what he is doing with his company teaching farming to 3rd world countries. Just giving them expensive equipment and a bit of training actually didn't help in the long. He is seeing it takes much more than that to make it sustainable when it is a systemic issue from the top down.

But I'm sure I'm wrong on everything above...also RIMM is about bankrupt. They fucked up. Too bad I loved my BB for typing. They need a major OS overhaul if they want to stay in the market much longer.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

Maybe I can petition Bill Gates to send every indian child a blackberry and indirectly save RIM. Still no plumbing though.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

Plumbing = Automatic college admission = world saved

Comment

• tiddles
                              Encryption, Jr.
                              • Jun 2004

http://spreadingromney.com/

http://spreadingromney.com/
                              Last edited by tiddles; January 20, 2012, 10:08:16 AM. Reason: why you so gay vb fonts?

Comment

• vinnie97
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jul 2007

Nevermind...I see it was only for 24 hours (the bans).

Comment

Working...