X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Khalidi and, Uh, Who?

dude. it's a tax filing. it isn't opinion. it isn't punditry. it's a FILING with the government. Read it. That you care that it is hosted on huffingtonpost is absurd and does not vitiate what it outlines.

and secondly, you didn't ask a question.

edit: who would I be if I wanted to ignore the bad facts and shine light only on the good facts? The answer may be right under your nose...
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by k3n3
      Toasty, er' I mean 88Mariner... If you can't answer my original question, then I won't bother to acknowledge your third-rate attempts at slight-of-hand & misdirection...
      Hey, speaking of sleight of hand and misdirection, you never addressed the actual subject of the post, which is that yet another McCain surrogate has gotten dressed down for not being able to offer anything more than regurgitated talking points that they just repeat until the questioner gets tired...

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by toasty
        [youtube]HCaOCWYpPk4[/youtube]

I don't know who is the bigger douchebag in this video -- Rick Sanchez for trying to make his coverage of the story bigger than the story itself, or Goldfarb for, well, just being a jackass trying to promote a ridiculous talking point that he evidently doesn't even understand.

And by the way, the fact that this a Rick Sanchez clip and we're even having a debate about who the bigger douchebag is is really saying something...
        Um, there is never a contest on who is a bigger douche bag when rick sanchez is involved. I had to deal with that prick for many years in South Florida. fuck he is stupid
        Originally posted by Miroslav
        It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
        No Soup for You

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by speciale
          Um, there is never a contest on who is a bigger douche bag when rick sanchez is involved. I had to deal with that prick for many years in South Florida. fuck he is stupid
          I hate Rick Sanchez like he's from an old rival neighborhood on the other side of the tracks. Even so, I think this dude gives him a run for his money...

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

Oh, and by the way:

The Verdict: True. There was a relationship in the 1990s between the IRI, chaired by McCain, and the CPRS, co-founded by Khalidi, which received IRI funding.

I'm sure you'll decry CNN as being a leftist organization as well, but there ya go regardless...

Comment

• speciale
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by toasty
              I hate Rick Sanchez like he's from an old rival neighborhood on the other side of the tracks. Even so, I think this dude gives him a run for his money...
              I cant watch it. Rick Sanchez is on it.

Here is something about him that he should have been jailed for:

On December 10, 1990, Sanchez struck a pedestrian, Jeffrey Smuzinick, with his car on a residential street near Dolphin Stadium after Smuzinick darted into the road.[2] Smuzinick, who was inebriated at the time of the incident, was paralyzed and eventually died from his injuries in 1995.[2][3] Sanchez, who had just left an NFL football game with his father, was not charged with causing the accident, but was charged with, and pleaded no contest, to DUI.[2].
              Originally posted by Miroslav
              It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
              No Soup for You

Comment

Working...