• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: my last 2c before election day

Originally posted by toasty
    how did I know that this oddly lucid post wouldn't, in fact, be your last 2c?
    i havent stated any more opinions on any matters, just posting some articles i found interesting. so yes these were my last 2 pennies

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

Great, Obama calls those who dont want to pay higher taxes "selfish". Biden calls them unpatriotic. 4 yrs of this shit to go.
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

obama didnt run a better campaign, mccain is a hapless twit. neither of them said anythign of substance and american stupidity reinged supreme for the third straight election.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• shosh
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
          obama didnt run a better campaign, mccain is a hapless twit. neither of them said anythign of substance and american stupidity reinged supreme for the third straight election.
          he ran a better campaign in the fact that he capitalized on the american stupidity and told the masses what they wanted to hear.

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
            think what you like of Obama's policy positions, but if you don't recognize that the campaign he ran -- from purely a horse race standpoint -- was run brilliantly, you're either being intellectually dishonest or you haven't been paying very close attention. The guy has shattered fund raising records, mobilized thousands of supporters, knocked off the "inevitable" and practically incumbent Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, and has run a remarkably disciplined campaign. Both Clinton and McCain went through surrogates and campaign themes like most people go through underwear, but the same people and theme that Obama started this campaign with 20 months ago are the same as they are today.

Other campaigns going forward will be modeled after this one. Bank on it.

Comment

• Cj Tari
              MCast Resident DJ
              • Nov 2004

i love how this works, its like listening to rush limbaugh, if you dont vote for Obama youre a racist, but if vote for Obama you are stupid.

I highly doubt that the main reason peple are voting for Obama is because most of them are dumb or stupid, one of the things that ive noticed lately is now everybody is talking about "issues", now everytime youre in some kind of gathering, either with friends or family, somebody has to bring up something about tax cuts, or medicare.

So please, if you dont like any of the candidates, dont vote, or just go with a third party, the fact of you not liking the main two party candidates doesnt give you a higher IQ than most of US population.
              ..:: listen :: react ::..
              http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
              http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
              http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

ill give him MASSIVE credit on how he simply dismantled the clinton family, to the point where a former president, and one who is the champion of partisan politics, wont even campaign for him. he did an assasin's job with them. but again. both candidates did not give a hard plan based idea. they both just chirpped on how things will be different and typical pitch lines for theier consituencies. still, obama has yet to explain how he will be executing any of this nonsense, especially with the senatorial and representative nonsense that exists in the government. he says how he will get jobs going in certain industries like the auto, HOW> when more than two thirds of america prefers foreign autos. how will he implement market rebounds when the "rich" pull thier money out of the US markets and invest elsewhere (this WILL happen, i work in the feild and nealry all hedge funds are preparing for a mass deporation of high end capital) will he make it illegal to invest abroad>

how will he address the need for capital reinvestment into capitol(yes, read the words correctly, not typos) goods? will he force our industries to move forward beyond the oil/steel?> if so, where do those jobs go? etc etc etc

trust me, im on the side of mccain being a complete loss if he wins, and obama is better, but comon, niether of them are capable to implement any decent changes they speak of for a variety of reasons.
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...