X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

tragedy

Barack Obama was visiting a primary school and he visited one of the classes. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked the presidential candidate if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy.' So our illustrious democrat presidential candidate asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy.'

One little boy stood up and offered: 'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a tragedy.'

'No,' said Obama, 'that would be an accident.'

A little girl raised her hand: 'If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.'

'I'm afraid not,' explained Obama. 'That's what we would call great loss.'

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Obama searched the room. 'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?'

Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. In a quiet voice he said: 'If the plane carrying you and Mrs. Obama was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy.'

'Fantastic!' exclaimed Obama. 'That's right. And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?'

'Well,' says Little Johnny, 'It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss...and it probably wouldn't be an accident either.'

in b4 racist accusations
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: tragedy

lol.

big fan of this one

""" saint peter is standing at the gates of heaven, and a middle aged black man walks up. saint peter asks "and who are you?" the man responds "im barak obama, the president of the USA".

saint peter ponders for a moment and asks " president of the USA? i didnt realize they had a black man as president. when did this happen?"

the man looks up, with a sad, frustrated look and says "about 15 minutes ago"
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• shosh
      Banned
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
      lol.

big fan of this one

""" saint peter is standing at the gates of heaven, and a middle aged black man walks up. saint peter asks "and who are you?" the man responds "im barak obama, the president of the USA".

saint peter ponders for a moment and asks " president of the USA? i didnt realize they had a black man as president. when did this happen?"

the man looks up, with a sad, frustrated look and says "about 15 minutes ago"
      haha that one's always a winner

btw you're a fuckin racist prick

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

considering i have african american family and friends, i doubt it.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• shosh
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
          considering i have african american family and friends, i doubt it.
          i have black friends (some or not african-american), but yet i'm still called racist.

btw some of the best 'racist' jokes i know are from my black friends

Comment

Working...