• Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

The Bailout Now Costs More Than Anything Ever

Well that's just gravy.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: The Bailout Now Costs More Than Anything Ever

and still nobody in jail.

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by runningman
      and still nobody in jail.

tell you what. why don't you find us the criminal statutes they violated. then we'll believe you.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Holy Multi-Thread Feud Batman!
        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

high treason against the country by causing a systemic crisis and the end to the US as we know it for giving out loans that they knew were not going to get paid back.. How does that work for ya?? They should all be hung right in time square on NYE.

Now how about you explain how it isn't treason since it is always me explaining and you sitting on the sidelines throwing lettuce. You know I thought you were smarter. Are you that naive that you believe that this just happened out of the clear blue sky??? There have been books predicting this for at least 6 years that I won't reference because I don't want to have to baby spoon feed everyone on this board. Look it up.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Article III, U.S. Const, Section 3 delineates treason as follows:
            Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

tell me how that even APPLIES to the present situation? are you alleging that the banks BoD have levied a war against the United States?

surely you jest.

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

yes I am implying that.

High Treason- disloyalty to one's country. Please don't give me the UK shit you know what I mean. Or just look up Treason. This is nothing more then a bank robbery by forcing the US to become slaves to the nation. Believe me you guys aren't free anymore.

It would be funny if George Washington played word games with the British rather than jamming a gun up their ass. I wonder what would have happened?

This is a new war against you guys and you are to dumb to notice. They haven't written the book on this one yet that is why it is so effective. The bankers took the initial step by getting the Fed put in place and now this is the nail in the coffin. Enjoy Rex 84. It has already begun

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

did you even bother reading the rest of the wikipedia doc?

Participating in a war against one's country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state are perhaps the best-known examples of high treason. High treason requires that the alleged traitor have obligations of loyalty in the state they betrayed, such as citizenship, although presence in the state at the time is sufficient. Foreign spies, assassins, and saboteurs, though not suffering the dishonor associated with conviction for high treason, may still be tried and punished judicially for acts of espionage, assassination, or sabotage, though in contemporary times, foreign spies and saboteurs are usually repatriated following capture.

Enjoy Rex 84? We'd be more likely to see Project Blue Beam come to fruition, m8. Yes, I do know all about that shit. So don't pretend that you have all of this 'superior knowledge'. Rex84 was designed to prevent massive civil unrest. But since we're too dumb to know what's going on, I guess we won't even know to protest. Ergo, no Rex84 command.

Think it through. Then do it again.

Then once more.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Shpira
                  Angry Boy Child
                  • Oct 2006

if its on wikipedia lol then its not really superior knowledge....
                  you guys are funny especially you running man...no insult intended to any of you but I had a nice laugh reading this thread. . .
                  The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                  Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• FM
                    Wooooooo!
                    • Jun 2004

it's not done yet either...

massive inflation. then die.

don't tell me there's no money in this world
                    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                    Facebook!
                    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

I try to entertain.. hell I just want people to have an opinion. around here where I live nobody has an opinion about anything political. I just like to get people all riled up. makes me feel good. half of the shit I say I really don't believe in.. MS is like my alter ego..

Comment

Working...