X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Illinois Governor Blagojevich in federal custody

sign that guy up for the iraqi information minister slot!
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Spot on IMO.

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

not only is the guy a total asshole, he's also a fucking idiot. Who talks openly on an telephone line about how he wants cash for a Senate seat? what a dumb piece of shit...

oh, and as if that wasn't enough this dumbfuck also likes to shake down children's hospitals for cash.

Democratic Gov. Rod Blagojevich and his chief of staff, John Harris, face corruption charges in a scandal that encompassed the Chicago Cubs, President-elect Barack Obama's vacated Senate seat and a children's hospital, according to an affidavit.

On October 8, Blagojevich told a person described only as "Individual A" that he was willing to make $8 million available for Children's Memorial Hospital, but "I want to get [Hospital Executive 1] for 50."

Individual A felt that Blagojevich was talking about a $50,000 campaign contribution from the hospital's chief executive officer and that the $8 million referred to a recent commitment by Blagojevich to secure state funds via "some type of pediatric care reimbursement."

"Intercepted phone conversations between Rod Blagojevich and others indicate that Rod Blagojevich is contemplating rescinding his commitment of state funds to benefit Children's Memorial Hospital because Hospital Executive 1 has not made a recent campaign contribution," the affidavit says.
        can we just give him the death penalty? please?
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• superdave
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Sounds like he's not going to resign and fight to keep his job. God, I hope so and it gets to be an even bigger mess in Illinois. I hope he starts naming other corrupt politicians too.
          Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

like Obama??

Comment

Working...