• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Mayhem in Greece

Originally posted by floridaorange
    Thats amazing there are so many "anarchists" ready to stand up to the "establishment" on a moments notice...I can think of only a few places in the US where citizens would organize like that so quickly...very few places.

Is Greece known for having a lot of anarchists?
    i only wished the USA was more like this... probably could have diverted the last 7 years of moronic government at our helm.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• spyros
      Gold Gabber
      • May 2007

Re: Mayhem in Greece

i suppose there are not all of them anarchists, as they got out in the streets thousands of citizens and the 70% of them were 15 to 16 years old.. i cant beleive that a child 15 years old is an anarchist..

though all these people that got out shouting they did it because of a long history of scandals of each goverment in greece and because nobody in the goverment gves a shit about them, about their future, because students go to university for 5 years to study something and when they finish they cant find a job and because when they find one(most of the times different from what they have studied) the minimum national wage is €700/month... pretty shit huh??

it was just a pan with boiling water and with the lid on.. all the steam was kept in and got bigger and bigger and with the shooting and unfair killing of Alexis Grigoropoulos from this mothafakin copper the lid flew off the pan and the hot steam got out, to burn everything!
      Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...