X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Random thoughts

I always say...if unsure follow the money. It can apply to a multitude of things...
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Kat
      A pretty fn good milkshake
      • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Shpira
        I always say...if unsure follow the money. It can apply to a multitude of things...
        i'd say ... if unsure, follow your heart and the money will follow... its all about the vibe!! you can never get good money if youre doing something you dont like!! never ever!

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
          • Mar 2006

see the long version for the colors explained

Comment

• Kat
            • Mar 2006

another beauty

Comment

• Kat
              • Mar 2006

ok back to work

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Shpira
                Find work in finance...piss easy and lots of money!
                its true

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

All things end.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Shpira
                    Angry Boy Child
                    • Oct 2006

"Rule number one is: don't do anything stupid," one national security official said.
                    the world is filled with retards.
                    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Kat
                      you can never get good money if youre doing something you dont like!! never ever!
                      Tell that to my bank balance...I think that all sounds very nice but in practice it just isn't true.

p.s. I really don't believe in the heart thing...that would be understating the good things people do IMHO
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Kat
                        • Mar 2006

well IMHO job in finances will get you above average and thats it, and you can learn not to hate it too or even enjoy it a little (and some ppl love it), but is it really what you want to be doing? been there.. done that

also ppl may not want huge amounts either... "just enough so i dont have to worry about it" is the common answer
                        if you hear yourself complaining about it... thats your sign

to each their own i guess

Comment

• Shpira
                          Angry Boy Child
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Kat
                          well IMHO job in finances will get you above average and thats it, and you can learn not to hate it too or even enjoy it a little (and some ppl love it), but is it really what you want to be doing? been there.. done that

also ppl may not want huge amounts either... "just enough so i dont have to worry about it" is the common answer
                          if you hear yourself complaining about it... thats your sign

to each their own i guess
                          I enjoy challenges and learning new things...a job in finance will get you above average and be pretty boring...a career is a different story. Especially when working in London or another big finance capital.
                          The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Kat
                            • Mar 2006

well it looks like you are really enjoying it and you can be sure the big bucks will come in time

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

They will...are...can't complain
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• bobjuice
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

Shpira, can i borrow a few quid please?

Comment

Working...