X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: The War on Truthers

I dont believe everything the gov't tells me. I also don't think everything the gov't does has some sort of alternative grand scheme behind it. I don't believe in one extreme or the other. Sorry to disappoint.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

This thread title reads like a crazy extremist newspaper article title.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• dig72
        Gold Gabber
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by runningman
        Ya I thought it was pretty easy once you mention 9/11 the first thing that should come to mind when JERSEY is involved..
        That's the problem when we assume things and think that everybody is on the same page.

My point is, If you are trying to educate people on certain topics, then it makes sense that the info you're passing on or are talking about is correct.

Just sayin.

Peace
        “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
        Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• PROG
          Gold Gabber
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by res0nat0r
          i have no problem dealing with the fact that you are living in a dreamworld about this, which is fine by me, ive accepted that. im just having a hard time understanding how someone can be so out of touch with reality.

also (a dozen?) abu ghraib soldiers perpetrating and directly involved with war crimes != hundreds of scientists who were not involved in any way with the events of 9/11 and are totally independent observers. sorry to sneak that little fact in.

out of touch with reality? check yourself

Comment

• Highsteppa
            Gold Gabber
            • Feb 2005

Ahahahahaha

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

Ya thin air.

You Deniers are the ones dying to hold on to normalcy. It really is patheitic. You're from Toronto so what do you know? I mean what EVER came out of TO?

It's a scientific fact that Torontonians can't think for themselves.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

It's a scientific fact that Torontonians can't think for themselves.
                you really hurt your own credibility with ignorant statements like this one buddy.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

does that mean I'm not gonna be invited to the Christmas Party this year?

I'm from London which is an hour from TO.. Everyone knows that TO people are anti social and stare at the ground when they walk through life.. Everyone knows that.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Feb 2005

You know what's funny about "Truthers" and other conspiracy theorists?

They're no different from religious fundamentalists - rejecting any rational thought, explanation or even concrete proof in order to protect their self appointed conviction of the world. Any group that calls itself "Truthers" is scrambling for credibility before they've even made their argument.

Runningman is this board's Pat Robertson.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Feb 2005

does that mean I'm not gonna be invited to the Christmas Party this year?

I'm from London which is an hour from TO.. Everyone knows that TO people are anti social and stare at the ground when they walk through life.. Everyone knows that.
                      I knew there was a hick-like quality to you.

Comment

• chunky
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Highsteppa
                        They're no different from religious fundamentalists - rejecting any rational thought, explanation or even concrete proof in order to protect their self appointed conviction of the world. Any group that calls itself "Truthers" is scrambling for credibility before they've even made their argument.
                        Which part of this stands up to rational thought? buildings that just fall down. Scientific theories that couldn't be recreated. Vaporising aircraft, Antique CCTV. buildings dropping at near free fall speed. Witness testimonies not released to the public. Alleged terrorist leaders saying I didn't then no I dint do it then I did it again What part of 9/11 have we had concrete proof of.
                        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

hahaha.. hick like.

Spoken like a true TO person. What language do they speak up there in toronto now? It sure as hell isn't english or french.
                          The only difference between Shanghai and Toronto is the CN tower.

You couldn't pay me enough money to move that rat nest. I especially love the rent in TO $1500 for a single bed rat nest apartment... ohh yes you have it great up there....

What credibility does the 9/11 commision have when 6 out of the 10 commissioners don't even believe the story? God I guess every country has its idiots.

PS - They didn't call themselves truthers that was propaganda made up by the MSM. They are called 9/11 Truth. just like Birth'ers it is so simple minded folk like yourself can lump them all into one group.

Comment

• chunky
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Jan 2006

I love it the way some of you think that people don't think rationally. Or come up with some strange idea that and email from an observer will make us change our view. It even funner when they put "we mite just consider this case-closed" at the end of there one sided explanation.

Then when all else fails call them a Holocaust denier, like miro's man did to Steven Jones in their TV debate. Or NIST did on TV with Dylan Avery.

Comment

• chunky
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Highsteppa
                              They're no different from religious fundamentalists - rejecting any rational thought, explanation or even concrete proof in order to protect their self appointed conviction of the world. .
                              This isn't just fundamentalists this is all people who believe in God. You missed out a lot of the population there.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by chunky
                                I love it the way some of you think that people don't think rationally. Or come up with some strange idea that and email from an observer will make us change our view. It even funner when they put "we mite just consider this case-closed" at the end of there one sided explanation.

Then when all else fails call them a Holocaust denier, like miro's man did to Steven Jones in their TV debate. Or NIST did on TV with Dylan Avery.

College film maker watching shitty youtube videos > NIST scientists with Civil and Structural Engineering Degrees. Rational thinking indeed.

Comment

Working...