• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Highsteppa
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2005

Re: The Smearing of the Tea Party

Originally posted by vinnie97
    Lowsteppa, welcome to ignore. Please stay in Canada and take your own advice (sorry, RM ). I can't stand your pontificating verbal diarrhea because I know it's all hinged on blaming whitey and those violent right-wingers. You jumped on that bandwagon as soon as you arrived in this thread...your deflections to the contrary are full of shit.
    Funny, you still haven't proven once of any of the positions that you've accused me of having. If this is your way of saying that you're not competent enough to back up what you're accusing others of, I accept your acknowledgment of failure.

Thanks for coming out!

And no, making a point of fact is NOT racist. This is one of the worst ages of political correctness in modern times, with the thought police ready to pounce at any sign of an incorrect belief being expressed.
    While it is still you running back to Orwell terminology like a bitch with a skinned knee to mommy, I do appreciate you denying what comes across as pretty ignorant on your part without resorting to saying that you have a friend that's black (or Asian or whatever), so that immediately disqualifies you as being racist in any way. That would have been way more pathetic.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

You see people don't understand racism!! that is not racist Didi and Highsteppa. Look up the definition of racism. God the media has done an amazing job of brainwashing white people into believing that if you talk about colored people you are a racist.

I bet Highsteppa doesn't even have one colored friend of any type yet he calls us racists

Comment

• Highsteppa
        Gold Gabber
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by runningman
        You see people don't understand racism!! that is not racist Didi. Look up the definition of racism. God the media has done an amazing job of brainwashing white people into believing that if you talk about colored people you are a racist.
        Oh the ironing!

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Highsteppa
          I'll spell this out for you: all violent rhetoric. I couldn't care less if it's coming from the left or the right. The shit's gotta stop if the country's members that are being designated as leadership thinks that the conversation is being productive based on the criteria I'm criticizing. Are you really that dense?

Stop thinking in 2 dimensional or black and white terms for Chrissakes.

And for a guy that's so offended by what you perceive as being told what your political views are, you're more than willing to brand anyone else with your simplistic, accusatory views of what their politics are.
          so you come in here to denounce "ALL" violent rhetoric, notwithstanding the truly magnificent 'smear' job (see thread title) the MSM has rubber stamped onto conservatives absent any indication that it was 'violent right-wing rhetoric' that caused.

glad to know you've come here to simply bullshit for the sake of bullshitting.

glad to see that you blame both the right, left and center for their 'violent rhetoric'. (or maybe you're blaming nobody at all? then from where would you find this violent rhetoric?"

personally, i think you're sidestepping. you blame 'all' 'violent rhetoric' but give no sources that might have influenced loughner. but you are certain that 'violent rhetoric' caused this. so where are you connecting the dots? or are you blaming 'violent rhetoric' without having any evidence that violent rhetoric caused the shooting? then why blame violent rhetoric (from whatever source?)
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

what ironing? what does that mean?

Colored highsteppa is someone who isn't white ex Black, Thai, Chinese, Indian........

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

Colored highsteppa is someone who isn't white ex Black, Thai, Chinese, Indian........
              and what if he is white?

lettuce be ironing....
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Highsteppa
                Gold Gabber
                • Feb 2005

That's okay 88mariner. I understand. You're not hearing what you want to hear and because of that, it doesn't fit into your narrow world view. If you want to think of my position that as sidestepping, because you want to keep pushing until you hear me say what you want to believe, go ahead. To single out one side and broad brush them with being the cause of it is idiotic, since the world doesn't work in such simplistic terms like what you're seeking.

If the illusions of persecution by the MSM, and therefore you immediate distrust of it are what makes you feel better about your position, and how you feel is a reflection on you, please continue if that's what makes you feel comfortable. Throw the baby out with the bathwater if it works for you.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Feb 2005

LOL again.

Holy fuck, you're ignorant.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Highsteppa
                    That's okay 88mariner. I understand. You're not hearing what you want to hear and because of that, it doesn't fit into your narrow world view. If you want to think of my position that as sidestepping, because you want to keep pushing until you hear me say what you want to believe, go ahead. To single out one side and broad brush them with being the cause of it is idiotic, since the world doesn't work in such simplistic terms like what you're seeking.

If the illusions of persecution by the MSM, and therefore you immediate distrust of it are what makes you feel better about your position, and how you feel is a reflection on you, please continue if that's what makes you feel comfortable. Throw the baby out with the bathwater if it works for you.

i'm just asking you for something.....ANYTHING that gave you the impression that it was 'violent rherotic' that caused this shooting.

have you provided a link on another page that i'm not aware of?

otherwise...you're just....making shit up.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

again nothing of relevance. Did you go to the Resonator school of posts? You always have no evidence to back you up yet you always call me ignorant about my views? At least I bring articles to back up my statments. You bring name calling and nothing

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

Look the bottom line is that the media is pointing the finger at anyone they want for this tragedy. And since most media is liberal they called out the radical right even though this guy was a liberal.

I'm surprised they haven't called out the birthers yet.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

again nothing of relevance. Did you go to the Resonator school of posts? You always have no evidence to back you up yet you always call me ignorant about my views? At least I bring articles to back up my statments. You bring name calling and nothing
                          I've done everything except shove the NIST reports (only 200 scientists who actually have degrees relevant to their field of investigation) up your ass related to all of your 9/11 pseudo technobabble. Your rebuttles from dudes who work as part time waiters analyzing youtube videos do not count as 'experts'.

So this post above can be deleted or marked as spam now.

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

oh save it for the 9/11 threads cry baby. Were talking left and right here. Get in on it.. It's good

Comment

• res0nat0r
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • May 2006

oh save it for the 9/11 threads cry baby. Were talking left and right here. Get in on it.. It's good
                              Like I said before. I could be a recognized expert in my field of X and given my PhD dissertation at Oxford about subject X. But if random idiot Y posts video Z on crazy-conspiricy.com, then said statement X is automatically invalid. So I don't need to spend time T to justify myself as idiot Y will always win.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                                My dick is smaller
                                • Nov 2006

well everyone but highsteppa. i imagine he blames airplanes for 9/11.

you two go back to that thread pls

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...